"Sophia what's wrong-" (1)

It's been 2 weeks since Elle came, I didn't get the chance to see her, the last time I saw her was in the hangout. Anyways, tonight Shawn and I are seeing them at a restaurant bar. Shawn isn't very excited about Henry. I'll do my best to avoid Henry.

An hour into the hangout, at the restaurant bar, 9 PM

Elle, Henry, Shawn and I were sitting at our table then Shawn decided to take me to the bar side of the restaurant.

"Want some drink?" He asked as we sat at the counter seats

"No thanks, I feel like my stomach's messed up"

"You okay?"

"Yeah I am don't worry"

I turn my head just to notice Henry smirking at me while biting his lip. Elle was on her phone, she couldn't notice.

I turn my head immediately, facing Shawn as I tucked my hair behind my ear.

"Sophia what's wrong-" Shawn said as he looked over before I could even say a word, "That son of a b-" as he rolled up his sleeves.

"Shawn I have to go to the bathroom" I said as I touched his shoulder.

He looked at me then I dashed to the toilet.

Shawn then looked over and noticed Henry was gone.

"Wha- I'm coming" He said. He waited outside the bathroom till I was done.

I dashed to the restroom and puked, must've eaten something silly I gathered myself up. I realized the toilet became packed. I couldn't reach the exit. I noticed that there was a backdoor so I left from there.

I realized it took me outdoors, behind the restaurant. Suddenly, I saw Henry approach me.

"What's up with this angel?" He said as he pushed me harshly against the wall.

"Henry what are you doing?" I said worriedly, while trying my best to get him away.

"Cheer up boo" he said as he lifted my chin.

"Henry get away from me!" I said louder "Henry!!"

I couldn't resist or get him away, he was too strong.

Tears were falling down my face, I was too scared.

He cupped my face harshly as he whispered to my ear "Sorry not sorry" then went in for a deep kiss.