Movie

11 PM

Tonight, Shawn decided to attempt to cook something for us. Knowing Shawn, he wasn't the best cook out there, but I'm always here to support him.

"Babe all you gotta do is sit in the living room and relax" he said.

"But I wanna watch you cook... it's attractive" I said while sitting on the chair in the kitchen, resting the palm of hand on my chin.

He blushed while looking down at the floor to hide his pink cheeks.

"So, Shawn Peter Raul.. what's on the menu for tonight?"

"Tonight I will be doing a classic Italian lasagna.. the Shawn mendes way." He said with a smirk.

"Can't wait" I said with a smile.

40 mins later...

"Now I'm done" He said chucklingly

"Have a taste" he said while he blew the lasagna on the spoon so it would cook down and putting it into my mouth.

"Shawn, this is good!" I said surprisingly.

I wasn't sarcastic. It was really good.

"What? You're a doctor, model, and a chef too? Come on" I said with a flirty smile.

He rested his head back for a laugh.

"Dang it how is it possible to fall in love you more and more every single day?"

I blushed so hard.

1 AM
Me and Shawn lately have been so addicted to the show 'Suits'. So to continue the night, we binged watched it on Netflix.

We were on the couch, I was resting my head on Shawn's chest.

A while later....
Shawn's POV

After finishing two episodes of the show, I looked down at Sophia to see her sleeping like an angel. I wouldn't mind. I rubbed her back and stared at her for a while. I know I say this a lot but I'm so damn thankful to have a fiancé like her.
There's no one I'd rather be with other than her.

I laid down the sofa bed and pulled her closer to me.

I'm so in-love with her.

A/N: sorry for taking a while for an update, it's been a busy month, more chapters on the way!