Angel

Shawn has been late from work. It's been past 11 and he still didn't come yet, for that, I decided to wait for him in the couch.

12:30 AM
*Shawn's POV*

"Hun I'm home" I said as I opened the main door and entered our apartment. 
I didn't hear an answer. 

"Babe?" I said while looking where Sophia was, it's been a tiring day, just looking at her comforts me.

"Babe-" my words have been interrupted with the sight of Sophia so angelically asleep on the couch in the living room.

I couldn't help but smile. God I'm so lucky to have her.

She looked so cozy with the soft blanket around her delicate body.

My heart wouldn't allow me to wake her up, she seemed tired, she needed that sleep. I lifted her up by her legs and carried her upstairs, and laid her down on our bed so gently not wanting to wake her up. I placed her head gently on the pillow and tenderly tucked her in the bed's warm duvet. She looked so peaceful in her sleep, so angelic. 

After brushing my teeth and changing into my pajama pants, I laid down and admired the view. I just want her to know how much I appreciate her.

I pulled her close to me and she put her hand on my chest and her head on my shoulder. I could feel her breathing on my bare chest. 

An angel.