Scary Movie

Shawn has always been a fan of horror movies, so he decided to take me to the movies and watch 'The Conjuring'.

At my apartment

"Baaabe we can watch any movie you want, except for horror" I told him.

"Life is all about taking risks, what's the point of it then? Pleasee I love horror films" He said while trying to do the puppy eyes to make me feel bad for him. It worked.

"Babe I get too scared" I told him in a low voice.

"Don't be, I'm with you babe" he said assuringly as he pulled me in for a hug.

Shawn wanted to book the cinema seats online.

"All the seats are sold out for all timings except for the one in 11 PM. All seats are surprisingly empty." He said while winking at me.

"Alright fine" I replied. "Just so you know I would never do this for anyone."

"And that's why I love you" He said gigglingly

10:30 PM

Shawn and I decided to walk to the cinemas since the weather was nice and the cinema was close to our apartment.

I wore a Nike grey sweatshirt with black jeans and a pair of Nike air force 1 shoes.

While Shawn wore a black hoodie with jeans jacket, a pair of black jeans (as usual) with some black boots. 

"It won't be that bad I promise." He told me assuringly.

"We'll see then"

A while later...

Shawn got a large popcorn for him and I to share and two water bottles.

As soon as we sat down our seats, we realized truly not a single person was in the huge cinema room.

15 minutes into the movie
We shared the popcorn between our laps.

I jumped in my seat more than 10 times and we weren't even halfway through the movie, so Shawn had to take the popcorn away from my lap. I looked at him confusingly because he didn't even flinch during the movie. Is he even human?

"Babe your jumps are scaring me more than the movie" he told me while chuckling.
I nudged him by my elbow.

Out of nowhere, a loud, sudden scream went through my ear from the speakers.
I screamed along, loudly while clenching onto Shawn's veiny arm.

"Babe! What the-?!" he said while laughing uncontrollably.

"I cant control it babe" I said while looking at Shawn. 

"Hun these things aren't real" He told me.

"What if they are?" 

"Babe I'm always here to protect you. You know that." He said while resting his arm around my shoulder.

"Yeah I know.. OH MY GOD this is terrifying" I said squeakily while covering my face as a disturbing scene played on the screen.

"What's going on with you?" He giggled loudly

I giggled along with him.

"I love your goofy ass, you know that?" He told me as he cupped my face.

"I knoww" 

On the way back home  [1 AM]

"So was it that bad?" He asked.

"Not really because you were with me. I feel safe whenever I'm with you. If I were watching that alone I could've-" 

Out of a sudden he held my face and smashed his lips into mine, interrupting me.

"You'll never be alone." he told me softly as he looked down to my face.