Coincidence 1 (Café)

My friends and I were drained from midterms. Midterms are just really stressful. 

"Guys who wants anything from the coffee shop? I need coffee to stay focused what about you guys?" I ask my 2 only friends, Elle and Joseph.

"2 iced caramel latte" Elle says.

"Alright" I say.

I drive to the nearest coffee shop. 

I went to the cashier and ordered the coffee

I went to the cashier and ordered the coffee. As I was waiting I see my hot doctor approaching towards me. 

Damn he looked good with that black shirt Oh my god, I'm totally freaking out. I gotta stay calm

"Hey" Shawn says looking down at me smiling.

"Oh hi there doctor" I say.

"Please, call me Shawn." 

"Sounds good to me." I said while smiling.

"Didn't know that you come here" He said.

"Oh its my first time here. Had to come to the nearest café, midterms are crazy at the moment." 

"Oh right, it's midterms season. How are you feeling? Is the stomach pain gone?"

"Yeah thank you for asking" I say.

"Appointment in a week, don't forget." He told me.

"Sophia?" The barista called.

"Right here, thank you." I say while taking the bag filled with coffee.

"Wow thats a lot of coffee haha. Good luck on your midterms, Sophia" He chuckled

"Haha gotta stay focused, thanks." 

 Shawn's POV

As I entered the coffee shop, I notice one of my most unique clients, Sophia. That's right, I didn't forget her name. 

She's so unique. I want to get to know her, not just be her doctor. I will try my best to be closer to her, even if it takes me forever. 

I went up to her, never felt that nervous before? What is that? Butterflies in my stomach?

Her brown eyes. Her hazel hair, her height is so cute and tiny.

As our conversation finished. I looked at her as she walked out the door, couldn't stop staring. She looked so angelic.

Back to Sophia's POV

In Your dorm..

"Guys you can't believe who I saw at the café.... Shawn!" I told my friends while handing them their coffee.

"DANG IT WISH I WENT WITH YOU" Elle said.

"Wait is he counting down to meet you? Didn't you tell me he told you to not forget to go to your appointment in a week? He's counting day by day that means!" Elle told me.

"Elle I think you're over analyzing because of this stupid test tomorrow, but I hope you're right" I said.

"Elle is never wrong." Elle told me.

"What's wrong with us, we would've seen Sophia's future boyfriend." Joseph said.

"Alright thats enough" I say chuckling "Lets get back to focus."