Self Care Sunday

10 PM, At our apartment

It has been a long week for both me and Shawn. And I had tons of work to do today at my work, same goes to Shawn as well. Tonight, I came back at home earlier than Shawn, so I decided to give both of us a treat since we've been busy all day. I made a spa vibe in our home (you know, for relaxation. Self Care Sunday). I set up the candles, I dimmed down the warm yellow lights, and took out 2 of my Korean face masks for me and Shawn.

As I was waiting for him to come back home, I watched a movie in the living room with a blanket on. It's summer but for some reason, our apartment is always cold. 

Half an hour later..

"Honey I'm home!" Shawn said as he entered the apartment. "Honey?"

He walked towards the couch, noticing me asleep on the couch while the movie is still playing.

He sat next to me, "I missed you" He said with a sigh while gently resting his hand on my jawline.

I woke up, "Shawn, hi" I said in a sleepy voice.

"Shit did I wake you up?" He asked.

"No baby I was waiting you." I said.

"Your sleepy voice makes me so soft." He said as he cupped my face and giving me a kiss.

I giggled, then I remembered.. We have to put on face masks.

"Shawn we're putting face masks" I said as I stood up.

"You serious?" He said 

"Yeah babe, we're doing what I like to call 'Self care Sunday'".

"Self care Sunday. On it my lady." He said while giggling.

 We both went to the bathroom and got our face masks.

"Babe sit down on the bathroom counter. I wanna put yours first." He said excitedly.

As I sat down the counter and he was applying the sheet mask, I noticed how intensely he was staring at my face as a whole.

"Babe you're fucking gorgeous what the heck" He said.

I blushed and said "Says the one"

"Look at those pink lips" He said as he stared into my lips intensely and giving me a long kiss.

"Done" 

"Alright now I'll put for you" I said while going down from the counter.

I tip toed as I put his face mask on, I mean I'm too short and he's a tall man.

"Babe are you struggling?" He said as he looked at my toes tip toeing.

"I got it babe" I said while still applying his mask.

"Nope" He said as he picked me up from the ground while I wrapped my legs around his waist, placing his hands on my lower back to support me.

I was touching up the mask, making sure it was perfectly put on so his full face could benefit from it.

"Babe you look so focused. It's hot" He said while smiling.

"You're showered me with compliments I ran out of responses" I said while chuckling.

"You deserve it hun" 

Not much later, we started goofing around and making fun of each others with the sheet masks on.