Concert

Taylor swift was coming to town and Shawn and I as soon as we heard she was coming, we purchased the concert tickets. I mean, she's Taylor Swift! We both love her music.

After Shawn and I entered the arena, and Taylor Swift appeared on Stage, the audience screamed so loud, the floor was shaking.

When she started singing her first song on the setlist;

Before the beat dropped, Taylor said "Scream it!"

Shawn and I screamed from the top of our lungs"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

 An hour later, my lung faltered after screaming and singing the lyrics louder than Taylor herself

An hour later, my lung faltered after screaming and singing the lyrics louder than Taylor herself. It felt exciting not only because Taylor was performing, but also the passion of the audiences and me and Shawn. Everyone was jumping up and down, singing the lyrics simultaneously. Nobody cared about how good or bad he or she sounded though, especially me and Shawn.

The last song she sang was 'Love Story', as it was playing Shawn put his hands around my shoulders and we were both dancing slowly. We always jammed out to this song in the kitchen.

When we came back home, we were both a lack of energy due to jumping up and down at the whole night. We lost our voices from all the screaming.

"Baaaabyy I had so much fun tonight with you" He said with his raspy voice.

"Fuck, your voice... Can we go to concerts everyday?"

He smirked when he noticed my reaction to his raspy voice. He knew that it was such a turn on for me.

"You want me to lose my voice everyday?" He said sarcastically with a huge smile on his face.

"Why not?" I said while trying to hide my giggle.

He put his hand on his heart, like he was offended.

"I'm kidding babe" I said while giggling.

"I'm kidding too, the only time I'm offended is when you're not with me" He said trying to come and touch me.

"Cute, then i'll leave" I said while walking away from him while giggling.

"Oh come here you!" He said as he was trying to catch me.