Stargazing

It was a summer night, Shawn and I went to our apartment's shared pool downstairs. We sat on a large outdoor bed couch and looked at the stars. They were extra beautiful that night.

"Babe look at that big star" I said while pointing at the sky.

"So beautiful, but not as beautiful as you." He said while laying his head back touching mine.

We were staring at the stars for half an hour, it was so

We were staring at the stars for half an hour, it was so.. relaxing. Anything I do with Shawn, even if it's just as simple as looking at the sky, he made it a hundred times better and funner.

Out of a sudden, we heard a loud fireworks sound and saw it lit the sky.

Shawn shook himself and sat up fastly, he got scared. He tilted his head up and looked at the fireworks while smiling because heard me giggling in the back.

"Shawn!" I said while laughing uncontrollably. "You scared me"

He turned himself and now was facing you from his face to his body

"Babe- that was fucking loud" He said while chuckling.

Fiery sparks whip the sky, bursting through the night, brilliant inks of light on a canvas of stars.

As soon as the loud fireworks finished, we started getting soft and started a romantic vibe by appreciating each others and holding hands.

Not for long, we heard a sudden, even louder firework sound this time. 

Shawn got scared again.

He shook his whole body from the loud sound- again.

I laugh uncontrollably again.

"Babe this is not giving us any romantic atmosphere at all." He said. "Only you are" 

I blushed.

After a while, the fireworks became brighter and bigger. It looked like a masterpiece, especially with this beautiful man, at the same time it was too loud but it felt so right...

"Just beautiful." He said as I noticed him looking at me with a smile from the corner of my eye.

*Shawn's POV*

Fireworks burst through the dark night, fiery blooms amongst the stars. What caught my attention more than anything, as usual was Sophia. How the fireworks light up her face just as she smiled, like a perfect real life photograph. Just beautiful.