Comfort Place

It's been roughly a month since whatever happened had happened. Sophia and I went through it, it was tough. Now it's only us.

The last time Sophia went to the hospital affected her visits to the hospital I work at, she used to regularly visit me between my shifts, but now.. I get it, I totally understand.

Somehow, it triggered me too. I don't feel the same compared to how I used to work here.

Sophia's POV

7 PM

Shawn just returned from work, exhausted, as expected.

I noticed how gloomy he gets when he comes back from work, compared to before. I know that 'event' let's just say, affected how he sees his workplace now.

That's why I'm trying my best to distract him in a good way. He acts tough and strong for me, but I want to be there for him too, of course.

I'm trying to make him feel at ease and more relaxed, so first off, I kept the warm ambient lights of the house slightly dimmed everywhere around the house to set the mood.

"Hey baby" I greet him with a warm and tight, hug as he entered our home.

"Hey honey" He said as he hugged back while letting a sigh of relief out of his mouth

"Are you okay?" I asked as I pulled back and led him upstairs, to our room

"Now I am" He said with a cute, genuine smile 

I'm sitting on the bed, wearing my Pink Satin PJ set from Victoria's Secret.

Shawn was facing me while leaning against the dressing room's door frame as he was removing his cufflink from his sleeves. 

"Wanna tell me something? I feel it coming, come on, let it out of your system"

"First of all, you look so hot in this exact look and pose" 

He chuckled then started unbuttoning his black button up shirt, while still intensively looking at me yet subtly smiling

"Uhh Ehem" I said as he notices me get more nervous

"Is my girl.. nervous?" He said as he smirked

"Shawnnn" I called as my face turned noticeably red

"Okay okay continue madam" He said as he let a laugh out

"Shawn, I notice you come home... gloomy, compared to before" I said as I looked straight into his eyes. "I understand what we went through wasn't easy. Don't try to protect my feelings, I want you to heal too baby" I said.

"Sophia, darling.." He said as he held my hands and kissed them. "Only you understand how I feel by subtle moves without even speaking. You're right, it's just the hospital. In that place, I feel reminded by what happened."

"Please don't bottle that all in you. I totally understand where you're coming from, please share your thoughts with me too" I said as he noticed me look down

"hey" He said as he lifted my chin up, and made me stand up. "I will open up to you more Sophia, it's just.. when I see you, I genuinely forget everything bad and I remember everything good. You light up my world" He said as he pulled my into the tightest hug ever.

"You are my comfort place" He gracefully whispered to my ears.