1.Announcing the tour and unexpected surprise

A/N: hi this is my first time writing. Also English is not my first language so if you have any corrections or suggestions please comment!🤗🤗
Now enjoy chapter 1.

Surrey, England

Grace's POV

I was so excited to finally announce the tour dates of my first album "Sour"

I was so excited to finally announce the tour dates of my first album "Sour". I mean the process of writing was hard because it's crazy and intimidating to know that people can decide in minutes if they like or not something that you've been working on for months. However, things started to look good when my first single came out, "drivers license ". If you haven't heard it before you probably live under a rock...I'm just joking, but to be fair the song did blow up overnight.

Anyways, I close the door of my car as I enter my label where I'm going to meet with my manager Sophia and my 'team'- They called them that but to me they are just my friends and cool people that I got the chance to write and make music with-.

'Gracey'I entered the level and I'm instantly greeted by Sophia. I smile to myself knowing what is coming. 'You are 10 minutes late'. I sighed.'But you are not the last one today.'

'Hey Soph! I'm great, thanks for asking'. She rolled her eyes and I giggled knowing that she won't stay mad at me for much longer. She is like the older sister I never had but needed.

I met Sophia when I was 16 and wanted to become a singer and actress. She was the first one that saw something in me and didn't laugh when I told her I wanted to be the next Taylor Swift. 3 months later I was signing my contract and starring in a TV show called "High school musical: The musical: the series.", which I will admit gave me a lot of recognition but it felt different when I put out drivers license. And now we are here about to make public the project that we have been working on since the album came out. I'm so excited to see the reaction of the daisies-the name that my fans gave themselves- it stills makes me laugh when I remember the first time that I saw a tweet claiming the new name for the fandom.

We entered the conference room to start the meeting.
'Well, we have some exciting news' Sophia starts.' First of all, today we announce the tour dates and confirm the European tour.' We all cheer to that.' Anddddd we have received an invitation for a special concert' I look at her confused as she didn't mention this to me before the meeting.'We are going to be performing at the Silverstone Grand Prix, they wanted an international icon to represent youth and show their talent so they choose Gracey'.

I gasped not knowing how to react. I mean I have always loved Formula 1 I used to watch it all the time with my dad when I was younger but it's been a while since I watch a proper race. 'This is going to be awesome though I don't know any of the drivers. This is going to be fun'.I exclaimed almost jumping with excitement.

'You are going to do some challenges and interviews for some teams for their YouTube channels' Claire added. She was in charge of the marketing and social media stuff. Also, she was around my age so I felt comfortable knowing someone young will have my back and we can gossip all the time.

I smile at her and turn to Soph.'Do I need to know something more or this was all?' I asked her hoping that this was all, I needed to tell my parents and best friend about this.

She shook her head.'No this is all, you are free for the weekend'.

'Yay' I did my happy dance and everyone laugh knowing how childish I was but in my defence, I was nineteen, almost twenty. Adulthood wasn't in my dictionary. Ew, gross. 'Ok, then I'm going to post the dates and the next week I'm going to do a post mentioning my appearance at the GP.'

🎶🎶🎶

GraceytheDaisy@GraceDaisyStones

So I have great news...
I'M GOING ON TOUR. Let the games begin! I'll be singing my latest songs from 'Sour' on what I would like to call*drum noises: SWEET TURNS SOUR: the tour!!!!

Don't miss it, the link is in my bio if you want to come and watch me sing and embarrass myself in front of thousands with my incredible and super talented dancers and band

Don't miss it, the link is in my bio if you want to come and watch me sing and embarrass myself in front of thousands with my incredible and super talented dancers and band.😋💃🏻

01:36 PM 09/05/21

5.3k retweets ♡30.8k likes
|
|
|
Username1@username1
OMFG, IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING
|
|
|
Username2@username2
This is the highlight of my senior year(if you know you know)
|
|
|
Rosycheecks@Rosejanevandeer

Yesssss. I'm proud of myself for not letting it slip. Now you have to pay and go karting with me on Saturday🤪🤪
>GraceytheDaisy@GraceDaisyStones
You know I suck but a bet is a bet...also ft asap.

-------

I wait for Rose to call me while watching Brooklyn 99 with Albus...my cat. Yeah, I know what you are all thinking and yes he was named because of Harry Potter. Let's just say I'm a big fan.

I hear "sexyback" and immediately know who is calling as she was the one that put that ringtone. I giggle and accept the ft.'Hi, Patrick ' I say to her watching as she finishes straightening her hair.

'Hi, Bob ' she responds laughing at our inside joke.'So, what do you needed to tell me? You were pretty eager on Twitter but I don't even have to look at the screen to know that you are probably watching B99 with Albus and eating cookies.'. Ok, she got me there.

'Ok, first of all. Am I that predictable?!'. She was about to answer but I interrupted her' Don't answer I know I am and second of all I'M GOING TO BE PERFORMING AT SILVERSTONE' I yell making her jump up from her chair almost burning herself with the straighter.

'Grace Daisy Stones! I almost burned myself with this thing wait-YOU ARE GOING TO PERFORM AT SILVERSTONE?!.' I nodded 'That's awesome, you would have the chance to meet some hot drivers and cool people you know the ones that you need in your boring life'. I look at her sad hurt and putting my hand in my heart .'Except for me obviously ' I roll my eyes.

'Yeah yeah didn't know having a best friend meant being bullied 24/7'. She laughed and send me kisses.

'Well, I have to go to the set. You know that we start shooting the movie next week so I have an important meeting' I nodded vaguely remembering that conversation 'Ok I'll talk to you later, I love you, Gracey. Bye!'

'Bye Rosy, love you too' we ended the call and I check my agenda to see what I needed to do before the weekend officially started. I knew tomorrow I'll have to go karting with Rose as promised.

I was just hoping great things continue to happen to me because 2020 really sucked. Oh yeah, that's a story one day I will tell.

^^^^^^
Thanks for all of the support. If you have any ideas comment so I can see them. Also, you will help me a lot if you share and vote.
Love you all!!!🌻🌻