10. Photoshoot and French Grand Prix.

Surrey, England
Grace's POV

I made my way to the company while listening to one of my playlists

I made my way to the company while listening to one of my playlists. In my free time- when I had some, that was usually once or twice a month- I created playlists with themes that match my mood. This time I was listening to "get loose and get some booze". It was a collection of all the upbeat music that I had to start the day with the right foot.

I finally arrived after 20 minutes of traffic although it could've been worse. I was 10 minutes late and I could already imagine the lecture Soph was going to give me. I saw her and she came immediately to me.'You are 10 minutes late, we were waiting for you'.

'I know, I'm really sorry. But hey, I'm here. Now we can start'. I said and she rolled her eyes. I went and greeted everyone, apologising because I was late once again.

'Hi Grace, I'm Sara. I would be your photographer and will guide you. Then you will be interview by Luna'. A girl that was about my age and had brown curly hair told me. I shook her hand and then went to the dressing room to change and then to the makeup artist.

'We are going to start with some shots of you standing with this Prada dress that we think will look gorgeous on you'. She shows me a beautiful Prada dress with what appeared to be sequins. I put the dress on, some black heels and a headband. Then they put some glittery shadow in my eyes and a natural lipstick.

'Ok, just look straight to the camera lens

'Ok, just look straight to the camera lens. We will try to play with the light since the dress has sequins'. She told me and I nodded. I thought I was awkward when it comes to taking photos but Sara told me I was doing great.

When Sara told me she had enough shots I went and change into the second outfit. It was some white pants that seem to be embroidered, a white Givenchy top that was see-through, they added some earrings and red heels. I went out of the dressing room and Sara immediately started to talk.' You will have to sit on this kind of water floor. Since your top's cut is more circular try to stretch and remark your neck'. She told me and I laid down on the watery floor. It felt weird since I was still wearing expensive clothes but fashion is fashion, right?. I couldn't move so much, but I tried to do what she directed me, and she nodded. Then someone came and started moving my braid in and out of the frame.