24.Begin again and date(?)

Thinking all love ever does
Is break and burn and end
But on a Wednesday, in a cafe
I watched it begin again

Silverstone, England
Grace's POV
Wednesday 

Silverstone, EnglandGrace's POVWednesday 

'I have a date'.That was the first thing I said to Rose when she was awake by my alarm. She turned to the other side to continue sleeping but she suddenly sat on the bed and looked at me with big eyes.

'You have a date?!'. She said and all the sleepiness was gone in a minute.

'Shut up before Ben hears us. I won't hear the end of it if he knows'. I said worriedly since Ben was staying in the room to our left.'Also, I don't know if it's a date'. I said and now she was confused.

'What you mean you don't know if it's a date?'. Rose asked genuinely confused and looking at me as if I was crazy.

'Well, it all started when your drunk self was freezing. I asked you where the coat that you brought was and you looked at me for like 2 minutes straight without answering. I was almost about to kill you when you told me that you've lost it'. I started explaining but was soon interrupted when I mention her losing the coat.

'Wait, I lost my coat?'. I nodded and she let out a groan.' That's the second one that I lose and it was expensive'. I looked at her perplexed. Second one?. She saw the confusion on my face and clarified.' That's a story for another time, now continue'. She indicated and I started talking again.

'Anyways, you lost your coat and you kept complaining about how you were freezing. I was about to hit you for losing the coat and making a scene when Lando offered you his coat-'.

'Lando as in Lando Norris?'. She asked and I looked at her bad because she interrupted me once again.'Sorry, I'm hangover'.

'Lando offered you the coat and you almost snatched it from him but I stopped you and told him that it wasn't necessary. He said that it was fine since he had another in his car, I accepted and gave you the jacket. You almost embarrassed yourself and me in front of the majority of the drivers but I cut you before you tell the story of me ripping my pants on third grade'.

'That's quite a funny story because that guy you liked was behind us and-'. She stopped once she noticed the death glare that I sent her.'And that's not important right now, so how did you get a date?'.

'I sent a message thanking him for letting you borrow the coat since you weren't on your five senses, and I asked him how would I give it back. He told me that we could meet in a cafe that's near the hotel and I accepted'.I finished explaining and she had a smile similar to the cat Cheshire.'Please don't start with your assumptions. We're only friends and I'm only going to give him the coat and then I head back'.

'If you say so, but knowing you the minute you see him, the thought of even coming back won't run through your mind'. She said and I pushed her shoulder and she started laughing. Albus was suddenly awoken from her laughter and he started meowing at her.' Albus!'. She grabbed him and started petting the black cat.'Your mummy has a date'.