29. Invite him and night out.

Rouen, France
Grace's POV
Wednesday

Rouen, FranceGrace's POVWednesday

'Come on, invite him!'. Rose said for the third time and I rolled my eyes.

'I'm not going to invite Lando, Rose. He's probably with his family and enjoying the free time'. I spoke seriously and now she was the one rolling her eyes.'Now, I have to shower and change so I hope that when I got out you're ready'. I got up from the bed and entered the hotel bathroom.

In an hour we were supposed to meet with the boys again after having spent the whole evening together. Rose wanted me to invite Lando since she thought it was a good idea and he probably wanted to go out too but had no one here to do so. After doing the usual karaoke session and washed my hair and body, I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my boy and hair. I opened the bathroom door and saw that Rose was already dressed and doing her makeup, when she saw me she had a devious smirk on her face. That's weird. I went to grab my phone that I left on the nightstand and saw a message from Lando?. What the-. I'm going to kill her.

Norris

Me

hey

just wondering if you had something to do tonight

Norris

hi, Stones

I'm going to have dinner with my family

other than that there's nothing planned

why?

Me

Just wondering if you'd like to go out tonight with Rose, Tom and some friends

Norris

oh

sure

what time and where?

Me

in about two hours and in the bar called Little red door

Norris

strange name

ok, I'll be there

Me

bye, Lando

Norris

...

bye, Grace

'Rose Jane Vandeer, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?'. I asked my best friend angrily. She turned to look at me and the smirk was still plastered on her face.

'What are you talking about?'. She said now innocent.

I rolled my eyes and smacked her arm.'You texted Lando'.