39. Wags, stay tonight and lucky charm.

Monza, Italy
Grace's POV
Friday

(New A/N at the end is important. I want your guys' opinion)

'So how did Lando ask you to be his girlfriend?'

'So how did Lando ask you to be his girlfriend?'.Charlotte asked and I stopped fixing my makeup to look at her. I felt my cheeks starting to get warm and I looked away for a second before turning to the two girls beside me. 'Wait did he ask you yet?'. She said now with a regretful look on her face like she didn't mean to overstep but it was fine.

'Don't stress, I don't mind the question'. I said to calm her nerves and she nodded.'He hasn't asked me'. Carmen was about to interfere but I was quick to finish first.'But it doesn't bother me, I like the way everything is going and I'm not worried about when he's going to ask me. In fact, I can be the one asking him anytime soon'. I joked and they laughed as Charlotte gave Carmen a knowing look.

'That would be fantastic and very funny because I can imagine Lando being all confused'.Carmen said and I smiled at her as I shook my head agreeing. He will probably freak out and say the first thing that comes to his head. That's how you know he's nervous.

'I'm just waiting for you to officially become a wag because I really like you and this is the first time that I see Lando this kind of happy'. The Monegasque girl said and my smile started to get bigger. 'Is also a plus that I really like your music'. She said and now I was the one laughing.

'Thanks. I can get you passes for my show if you want'. I said and she smiled at me before nodding eagerly.'But I have a question'. The two turned to me and indicate for me to continue.'What is a wag? Because this is the second time today I'm told I'm a wag but I don't have a clue what that means'. I confessed and they just giggled.

'Wag stands for wives and girlfriends. It's basically used to refer to the girls that are romantically involved with drivers or footballers. I hate the term but I've learned to ignore it'. Carmen explained and I nodded.

'I don't like it either but I'm not one, so I have nothing to complain about'. I said as I turned to look at my reflection one last time.'Is someone actually going to use the bathroom?'. I asked and they shook their heads. It surprised me that the bathroom was empty and no one has entered in the last 15 minutes we've been here.

'We should probably go back. We've been here for almost 20 minutes and they will start to wonder what happened to us'. Charlotte spoke and Carmen and I agreed.

'I bet they are talking about tomorrow'. Carmen said as Charlotte opened the door and we left the bathroom. I follow her and the Spanish girl was the last to leave as she continues to speak.'Those boys can't stop talking about work when they are together'.

'I'm concerned about Astrid and Rory'. I said as I recalled the Riddiardo girls staying and talking with each other as they ignored their brother's presence.'We left them alone with too much testosterone around and they must be bored out of their minds'. I said and the girls beside me laughed. We continued our way to our table and as expected they were talking about the sprint race tomorrow.