12.Meeting again, surprising offer and the first show.

South Shields, England
Grace's POV
Monday

'Oh my God, hi! Also, it was my fault as well, I opened the door and started walking without looking up'

'Oh my God, hi! Also, it was my fault as well, I opened the door and started walking without looking up'. I told her and we both laughed at our clumsiness.

'What are you doing here in South Shields?, I know you are doing the tour for "Sour" but I didn't know it starts here'. She began talking and I had a surprised look on my face. She knew about the tour. I mean a lot of people know about it but I didn't think she would be updated on news related to my career.

'Yes, we started here and then we go to Silverstone'. I informed her and she looked excited.

'I came here with my boyfriend but I'm a huge fan of yours and I won't doubt to ditch him and talk with you'.

'Oh thank you, but please go and enjoy your date. I'm sure we can meet again tomorrow morning'. I assured her.'Also, I'm on a kind of meeting with my manager'.

'That's a great idea, do you mind if I invite the girls as well?, they will kill me if they know that I talked to you and I didn't bring them with me'. She talked fast and I almost didn't understand her strong Geordie accent but my eyes widened.

'YES!' I exclaimed excited but I compose myself before talking again. 'I mean yes if you want to. You know I'm a big fan of yours and the music that the band puts out goes straight to my playlists'. I confessed and she giggled.

'Ok, then I will see you tomorrow morning at 10 here again?'. She asked with doubt in her voice, not knowing if the time was alright with me but I don't have to go to the venue till 2 PM so it was fine.

'Yes, I have to go to the venue at 2 PM so it will be fine'. I said and she nodded.

'Well, I'm going to stop retaining you and continue with your meeting'. Her phone lit up and she looked at it smiling.' Also, my boyfriend is wondering where am I, so I will have to leave you. See you tomorrow and have a nice day. Oh, and welcome to South Shields, darling'. 

'Thanks, bye Jade. It was nice seeing you once again though bathrooms are starting to become our thing'. I said goodbye to her and we both laughed. I went back to the table and she finally entered the bathroom.

'Why did it took you so long? I thought for a second that you got lost but you are not that clumsy'. Sophia said to me as I sat on my chair. I looked at her bad. I'm very clumsy but I wouldn't get lost in a small cafe whose bathroom was just 3 feet away from our table.

'I crashed into Jade, you know from Little mix. We talked a little and we will be meeting here tomorrow morning'. She was about to interrupt me but I continued talking.'And before you say something about me not coming because of the show, we will meet at 10 in the morning so I can get enough time to rest and prepare for the show'.

'Ok, you can go but now let's finish our talk'. I nodded and pay attention to her.

----

Tuesday