15.Becoming a Youtuber and big smiles.

Silverstone, England
Grace's POV
Thursday

Silverstone, EnglandGrace's POV Thursday

'Hi, Grace! nice to see you once again. Have you missed us?'. Carlos asked me as he and Charles approached me.

'Honestly, nop'. I said with a straight face and he started to get nervous but I giggled and he noticed I was just joking.

'Sorry to interrupt your conversation but we have to get going'. A young woman said.'Oh, sorry I'm Mia by the way'. I greeted her and then follow her to a place where a camera was set.'You are going to do a kind of vlog, you can pass the camera to the other when is your time to answer but try to interact with it as well. Like a youtube video. Fans loved the vlogs teams put out'. she informed us and I found it kind of cool what they were trying to do.

'Ok, I'll start filming and you Grace can pop out of the side. Like jumping in the frame'. Carlos said as he grabbed the camera that the team had given us. I nodded and Charles looked at him expecting to continue with his orders.'And Charles you can do the intro'. He tested the camera and started filming.

'Hello Tifosi, formula 1 has now taken us to Silverstone and I'm not alone today'. I jumped in frame and Charles applauded. I laughed at him before introducing myself for the third time today.

'Hi, I'm Grace Stones, and as some of you might know I'll be the one opening Sunday's race. however today I'll become a Youtuber'. I said and Carlos turned the camera to himself.

'You heard her right, we will be giving Grace a tour and answering some questions'.

'First question, favourite colour?'. Charles asked.'Oh easy, red. But I always use dark things'.

'Blue'. I answered.

'Mine's blue too'. Carlos said

I took the paper with questions from Charles' hands.'Favourite song?'. I asked and immediately answered.'" The only exception" by Paramore. That's such a good song, it deserved more recognition'.

'"Smooth operator" by Carlos Sainz'. Carlos said and I looked at him confused. Does he sings?. Charles and he laughed at my confused face and he continued to explain.'Last year I sang a lot that song on my team's radio and it became a meme'. Oh, now I understand why it was so funny at first.

'That was a great song, but I'll have to say "Summer days" by Martin Garrix. It always puts me in a good mood and motivates me to workout'.Charles finally answered now holding the camera and we continued with the same format and showing the garages or filming in secret people from the media. We had a lot of fun since Carlos tripped over and Charles captured the moment. People around us stopped what they were doing and laughed as well, and after asking the Spaniard if he was okay we finished our little walk.

'Sadly we have to go but make sure to subscribe to the channel and go follow Grace Stones on Instagram and twitter'.

'Thanks for the promo Carlos, I think that fall did you well'. He looked bad at me and Charles and I laughed at him once again.'Anyways, thank you so much for staying till the end of the video now Charles is going to cart-wheel as we accorded'. I bet with Charles in the middle of our little tour that the one that spotted less odd numbers had to do a cart-wheel and here we are. I'm sure the video will have a counter for every time we were distracted looking for the numbers.