38. Twins, dinner and perfect for each other.

"You got a fetish for my love
I push you out and you come right back
Don't see a point in blaming you
If I were you, I'd do me too"

Monza, Italy
Grace's POV
Friday

Qualifying was about to start and I was still in Lando's driver's room

Qualifying was about to start and I was still in Lando's driver's room. He had left minutes ago to go talk with José about their strategy, he had offered me to go with him but I told him I needed to make some calls and check on Albus. I called my mum to see how things were going in the UK, I then face timed Soph to see how was she doing and to remind her that she was the best manager for taking care of my cat even though she hates him, and finally, I dialled my best friend's number to get an update on her life and try to get her to tell me something about the movie, spill the beans, but she refused. It was fine, I would call Tom later, I'm sure he will give me free spoilers before I even ask him to. Once I finished calling everyone, I took my bag and put my disguise on to leave the room. I was walking down the corridor when someone bumped into me. 

'I'm so sorry, I didn't watch where I was going'. A funny accent greeted me and I looked up from the ground a second to see a brunette girl with impressive green eyes standing in front of me. She helped me get my things that fell to the floor due to the impact and I thanked her.

'It's fine, don't worry. Apparently, it's something common for me to bump into people'. I joked and she let out a little giggle. She was perfect, and I meant perfect. The girl in front of me was wearing low waisted jeans and a satin green shirt with a VIP pass around her neck. I wished I could use those jeans and look as good as her. 

She smiled at me, a perfect one, obviously, and looked around before looking at me again.' I'm sorry but I have to go I'm looking for someone, but have a good day and sorry again for smashing into you'. She said and now I was the one who let out a chuckle.

'For the second time, it's fine. Don't worry, you can go, I'll be fine'. I said and she nodded before waving and skipping down the corridor, disappearing on a corner. I shrugged my shoulders and continued to make my way towards the brit's side of the garage, everyone was in a rush and checking final stuff before q1 started. I just sat far from that chaos so that I didn't bother the mechanics and I grabbed the headphones that Charlotte offered me. She was sitting near me and she was watching everything with extreme detail, not wanting to miss something. 

'I always get stressed with qualifying. Everything is unexpected and you have to prepare your driver mentally once he's done for the questions that the media may ask him after'. She said after some minutes of silence, both cars already out of the garage and on the track. I looked at her and I noticed some nervous gestures she had, she was shifting on her chair and biting her nails. 

'Does it ever go away?'. She looked at me with a questioning look on her face. 'The feeling that something bad can happen'. I clarified and she looked at the cars on the TV before looking back at me.