14. Media day and third first meeting.

Silverstone, England
Grace's POV
Thursday

We landed in Silverstone last night so I had a well-deserved night of sleep that took away the adrenaline rush that stayed in my body even a day after the show

Today is media day at the paddock and it will also be the day I filmed the videos for the teams. 'Hurry up Grace, we are going to arrive late and you know how much I hate being late for important stuff'. Soph was pushing me as we finally got in the taxi.

'Don't worry, everything is going as planned'. It seems as if we always have this conversation but it was just normal for us by now.

'Hi, would you take us to this address?'.Soph gave the taxi driver a paper which I assume has indications to get to the circuit. The man looks at us unsure.

'You are going to the British Grand Prix?'. He asked us doubting. Both of us nodded and he started driving.

'Okay, let's go through your agenda one last time'. Here we go.'You arrive and do a short interview with Sky Sports, then you visit the garages, the drivers are going to be busy with the press conference but you will film in the meantime. First Red Bull, then Ferrari, Alpha Tauri, and finally Mclaren. We expect to finish all by 6 PM, so after that, you have free time to do what you want but please try not to get lost. I know you too much to expect that'.

'Oh, thanks for trusting me so much'. I rolled my eyes but we both then laughed.

'We have arrived young ladies'. The driver said and I took my pass to then put it around my neck.

We got out of the car and we were instantly greeted by a mass of fans screaming my name and wearing some of the team's merch. I saw a lot of papaya shirts and hats and some people supporting Williams. It was understandable since both teams had British drivers that they adored. We scan our passes and we both entered.

'Grace can you sign this CD for me?'. A little girl that was around 7 years old asked me and I couldn't contain myself. I kneel in front of her and smiled at her as she handed me my CD.

'Hi, little one. What is your name?'. I could hear the cameras clicking and the paparazzi asking questions, but I focused on her.

'I'm Lilibeth but my friends call me Lily. I'm your biggest fan. I love your songs and I always watch your series'. She told me and my smile grew wider.

'I guess I can call you Lily. Thanks for listening to my music I appreciate that'.

'Who are you supporting for this weekend?'. She asked me once I finished signing the CD and writing a little message for her.

'I don't know. Who do you recommend me to support?'. For the way she was dressed her answer didn't surprise me at all.

'Lando Norris. He's the best driver on the grid and he's very cute and funny'. I laughed and nodded.