13.Family time and "Lando's girlfriend".

Bristol, England
Lando's POV
Wednesday

Grace Stones' first show put the bar way too high for other artists

Sweet turns sour: Grace Stones' tour set to broke records.

Little mix seen on Grace Stones' first show.

I turned off my phone. She was everywhere. It was understandable knowing her talent and popularity these days. I put on some music and started driving to my parents' house.

We had some free days before my home Grand Prix so I decided to visit my family since I had to be in Silverstone tomorrow morning. I asked my mom if I could come-which was weird because it once was my home- and she was delighted, she told me to come and have lunch and the boys were welcomed to come too and have dinner later since they were here too. Knowing my mom's cooking skills they immediately accepted when I asked them.

I pull up and watched as the door flew open and two young girls started running towards my car. I quickly got out just in time to be tackle by Cisca jr and Flo.'Lando, you're here, I've missed you so much. I kept my promise and watched all your races'. Cisca told me and a warm feeling spread all over my body. I was home. I realised I've missed them too much and didn't notice it. I knew my job required me to travel a lot but sometimes I just wanted to see Flo's competitions or hear Cisca complaining about how hard school was.

'I watched them too, you are doing good Lan-Lan. Mom's proud of you but she always has mini heart attacks when you jump in the car'. Flo spoke this time and I smiled at them.

'Hi girls, I've missed you too now can you stop hugging me so we can enter? it's freezing'. I was indeed freezing, it was one of the coldest days here in Bristol. They pushed me and made their way inside. I laughed.'Sorry for ruining the moment'. I enter the house and was immediately greeted by a sweet vanilla scent. Yep, definitely the house I grew up in.

'Look who's here, the little brat'. Oliver. I turned to him and he hugged me before pulling away.' Don't forget about the gender reveal or we will kill you'. I then realised Savannah, Oliver's girlfriend, was sitting on the couch. 

I went to her and gave the third hug of the day.'Hi, Sav, how are you doing?'.

'I'm fine, the baby is growing fast but we don't know the gender yet'.

'Girl or boy I'm going to get them into racing'. I told her and she shooked her head. I then laughed and went to the kitchen where I knew my mom would be. She didn't let anyone touch her kitchen.

'Where's the lovely woman that keeps this crazy family together?'. I joked as I saw her putting the chicken in the oven. She jumped and quickly turned in my direction.

'Lan you're here!. I've missed you, the house is quiet without you'. She started and I laughed at the last part. I always got in trouble when I was younger and played loud video games which annoyed my parents, but they got used to it.'You are skinnier than the last time that we talked on facetime. Are you eating well? Do you have to follow another strict diet again? Or you are overworking yourself?'.