40. Spam account, the bet and Daniel's house.

"I'm laying here in nothing but my feelings
Thinkin' 'bout our shadows on the ceiling
Waiting for you
So you should probably come through
If you know what's good for you"

Monza, Italy
Grace's POV
Saturday

Monza, ItalyGrace's POVSaturday

'P4 Lando, P4. Good job out there, see you in a minute'. José told his driver through the radio and a big smile came to my face. Lando got P4 and Daniel P3. The team couldn't be happier and you could feel it in the crowded papaya garage.

'This was a good day'. Aurora told me and I nodded before looking at her and her sister who was sitting across from me. We were sitting together and watching the sprint race, they had the same orange headphones I had on my head but they were hearing their brother's radio instead of the Briton's.

'I'm happy for the boys'. I started and they looked at me.' Don't tell Lando, but I'm really happy Daniel came third because I have heard how much he wanted to do good for the team'. I tell them and instantly a smile spread across their faces.

'I know'. Astrid was the one to speak.' I'm so happy I could cry tears of joy'.She said with a big smile spread across her face and shiny eyes.'But I won't because I forgot to put on waterproof mascara and I'll probably look like a raccoon if I do so'. She finished and Aurora shook her head at her sister's comment and I let out a giggle.

'She's always like this, she cries for everything. Don't worry'. Her sister told me and I nodded.'She even cries when she sees our dog through face time'. She whispered and I chuckle.

'Wait'. I stopped smiling when I remembered I should probably check on Albus.'You made me remember that I have to check on my cat, I left him with my manager'. I said as I pulled my phone from the pocket of my jean and quickly typed a text and sent it to Soph.

'You have a cat?'. Astrid asked me, her attention now on me. I slowly nodded and she gave me a big smile.' That's so cute, I love cats'.She said excited and came closer to me.'Do you have any picture you can show me of him?'.She asked curiously and I heard Rory sighing.

'Yeah, I have lots of them. I love taking pictures of Albus when he does strange things or is just being cute'. I said as I opened the gallery and went to the file that was full of Albus' pics and videos. Don't blame me, I'm a proud cat mum. I showed Astrid some photos and we started talking about weird things her new dog does until we were interrupted by some loud chattering going around the garage and I soon noticed the two new presences. Lando and Daniel were back from the media pen and the team were congratulating them.

'I'll go and congratulate the boys'. Rory said as she grabbed her purse and got off the stool. 'You girls wanna come?'. She asked and I looked at Astrid who nodded so we did the same as the fellow Australian, we grabbed our things and got off our chairs to go great the drivers. 

Daniel was near us so he quickly noticed his little sisters' presence and he stopped the conversation with his trainer to give them a hug, I let them have their moment and then I walked closer to the Aussies.'Congrats out there, you did a great job'. I said and we fist palm.