16. Two kids and a professional karaoke singer.

Silverstone, England
Grace's POV
Thursday

'Yeah, I was a guest with Grace in the Graham Norton Show like two months ago or so'

'Yeah, I was a guest with Grace in the Graham Norton Show like two months ago or so'. Lando explained Daniel and realization hit him.

'Guys, we have to go they are waiting for us'.Charlotte interrupted with Soph beside her.'Oh, this is Sophia, she's Grace's manager'. They shook her hand and we made our way inside the garage to a room that was filled with led lights, a massive sign that read "McLaren karaoke night" and a big screen was placed in front of a black couch.'You are going to be taking turns and then the others are going to rate your performance'. She explained and we all nodded.'Then if you want you can pass again but the three of you're going to sing at the end together'.Oh, that'll be fun.

I sat on the couch and they sat at my sides.'Daniel, you're going to start the video and do a little introduction. Grace, you'll say who you are and what are you doing here at the Grand Prix. Lando, if you want you can explain what you are going to do'. Charlotte indicated and the cameraman told us that he will start filming.

'G'day papaya fans, we are here in Silverstone for another race weekend. Today we have a special guest with us'. Daniel started the video with enthusiasm and his characteristic big smile. that was also my queue to present myself.

'Hi! I'm Grace Stones and for those of you asking what I'm doing here, I'll be performing on Sunday before the race starts'. I said and then Lando spoke.

'In this special video, we are going to be singing karaoke and rating each other performances. We are going to consider three aspects, presentation, singing, and effort'. Lando explained the format and how we'll be judging.'Ok, so now we can start. Who wants to go first?'.

'Me! and I know exactly what I'll be singing'. Daniel said all excited and Lando and I nodded. He chose "Wannabe" by the Spice Girls. Good taste. The melody started and the lyrics appeared on the screen.'Yo, I'll tell you what I want, what I really, really want'. He started and Lando and I were laughing our asses off.'If you want my future, forget my past. If you wanna get with me, better make it fast'. He sang now with a higher tone and started dancing.

'I'm going to pee my pants. This is too funny. I didn't think he was going to dance'. I said to Lando and he laughed as well.

'Honestly, it didn't surprise me at all. That's just normal Daniel over there'. He told me and my smile grew wider.

He started swinging his hips and I laughed more. The lights were changing for various colours and it felt like we were on a real concert the difference was this version of the Spice Girls was a little different. Then suddenly the song ended and Lando and I applauded him and started yelling, he just vows at us and stood still waiting for our review.

'So Daniel'. He looked at Lando who was serious with a whiteboard on his hands.' I'll say that your little dance choreography helped you because my ears are bleeding'. He said and Daniel looked at him offended, I giggled to myself but now the Australian was looking at me with his hand on his hips.'That being said I'm going to give you an 8 for effort, a 4 for singing, and another 8 for presentation'. Wow, that was harsh.