PAIN

Naruto pov

I woke up and was suprise I was in hospital when I tried to wake..my head was badly hurt ..just then sakura and sasuke came..and hugged me..

Sasuke: Ioser !! you scared me ..alot

Sakura: You Reckless idiot!!!

I felt tears on my shoulder they were crying..

Naruto: But what happened to me..

Sakura: You met with an accident.. Sasuke got a unknown call the person was saying your friend has met with an accident ..we both rushed there and sawn you with all blood coming from ur head ..

I remembered I was driving car so fast...

Sasuke: we know for what you was in depression and started driving car so fast ...see this

He removed his phone and shown me an invitation which made me die inside..

INVITATION..

JOIN US IN OUR CHILDRENS ENGAGEMENT ...TO GIVE THEM BLESSINGS..

OTSUTSUKI ....HYUGA..

sakura: Naruto..

Naruto: Don't say hinata about my accident and ..specially about yesterday the reason I gone to met her ..she is happy and I am happy seeing her like that ..

Just than..My phone rang..

HINATA?

Hinata: Naruto-kun...

Naruto: HINATA!!!!!!are you alright?? why you are breathing very hard?? You are ok na?

Hinata: I am completely fine...it's just i want your help..

Naruto: Which help..

Hinata: See I want to look beautiful in my engagement can you come tomorrow with me to select dress..

I was crying inside..

Naruto: Yeah sure don't worry I will pick you..

Hinata: No No its okay Toneri is  coming to pick me ..

Naruto: Oh ok send me address and time ..

and i ended the call..sakura and sasuke calmed me down 

Naruto: Sasuke ..Sakura ..What is pain?Its this...

They were in silence they hugged me again tightly and we three started crying....Afterwards They took me home ...Sakura made me food ..and Sasuke took care of me ...Still I was broken I was giving them fake smile...I was missing Hinata madly..