Cant see her in pain ..

Naruto pov

I was free from hospital  but my wounds were not healed yet ..and today I am suppose to return to college ...because of some assignment results and some more small tests before exam...I reached in school and heard all talking...Shion and Naruto are couple..they kissed eachother ...I didn't Care what they were saying just then ..someone pulled me it was Sasuke .

Naruto: Woah woah ....slowly what's the big deal..

Sasuke: You kissed Shion HOW COULD YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you love Hinata na ....What's the truth split it out...

Naruto: Yeah Yeah ..Truth is I DIDN'T DID ANYTHING TO HER !!!!! i will kill
someone who wanted to hurt hinata ...

Sasuke: uff...it's nice to hear that ..

Naruto: Yeah ...

and we both gone in class..

Kakashi Sensai : So I will be saying your previous assignments marks ...

I remembered that asignment and truth was Hinata did it all alone ...Sakura and Sasuke was top..it was not Hinata's fault ..she and me got average marks ...

Naruto : Hinata ...

Hinata : yess Naruto-kun..

Naruto : Sorry for me you was supposed to do this assignment alone and got less marks..

Hinata: It's okay but I should say you sorry ...for that..

Naruto : It's okay who cares getting little this hell marks ..

Kakashi Sensai : Hell marks? Voice came from Naruto and Hinata's bench ..who said it ..

oh nononono He will kill me now just then I sawn Hinata rasing hand ..WHAT!! Whyy..

Hinata: Kakashi Sensai ..I said it...I am sorry..

Naruto: {whisper} Hinata whyyyy ..

Hinata: Because your wounds are not heal yet I can't see you in more pain because of me its ok Naruto-kun..

Naruto: But

Kakashi sensai: ok Hinata go out of class and Stand till 4 th lecture..

I sawn her smiling at me and she left me I was feeling to cry  seeing her caring for me But i too Cant see her in Pain ...