CHANGED

Next morning

Naruto pov..

I was feeling no emotion..I woke up got ready and started walking to school..in the way sasuke met me ..

Sasuke: Heyyy Loser!!!!!

I was in my world..he came running to me and yelled..

Sasuke: hey you ..you are okay ..

Naruto: yeah yeah...who cares I am ok or not..

Sasuke: we doo!!!!!!

Naruto: leaving you both I am saying..

He kept silence whole way to college was silence sakura too joined us but I was in my mind...

In class after algebra test..

Kakashi sensai : It was hard test doesn't it Sasuke?

Sasuke is topper in our class ..

Sasuke: yes it was ...

Kakashi sensai : therefore you got less marks this time..

Whole class was shocked..

Shikamaru: then whoes top in this test ?

Kakashi sensai  : NARUTO UZUMAKI...

Whole class was looking at me ...I was doing head down I was not happy ..
Hinata who was sitting near me ..patted on my head ..

Hinata: Naruto-kun...I am very happy..

I was feeling frustrated..
I shook her hand ..

Naruto: But I am not HINATA!!!!!

I shouted whole class was looking at me ...I sawn sasuke saying me to calm down ..I turned my face to Hinata...she was looking on book and then I sawn tears on her books I cupped her face...

Naruto: Hinata ..I am sorry..

Hinata: It's okay Naruto-kun..

I smiled at her..

from that day on I was changed ..changed in my behaviour I was not like making everyone smile..I changed the person who was not getting angry was angry always..I changed ther person who was spending time with his friends was in home alone ....

One day..

I got text from Sasuke..

Sasuke: Naruto can i come today ur house ..like i can spend time with my bro..

Naruto: Ok..

and suddenly i  heard a  knock on door ..it was sasuke..

Naruto: How you reached here this much fast..

Sasuke: I was here only..

Naruto: oh come in..

Sasuke pov..

I entered his house and sawn the lights were off..there were books on tables ..I sawn a broken glass bottle..

Sasuke: Naruto..

Naruto: yes

Sasuke : What is this..The books..it's all of depression..

Naruto: hmm

I sawn him going in kitchen ..i sawn some tablets on couch ..

Sasuke: What's this tablet for?

Naruto: Nothing..

Sasuke: Will you tell me or i should say hinata why you are doing this all ..

Naruto: Saying ..

When he told the whole story I was shocked why naruto would do this..

what he said..

Naruto: I was in depression ..I ignored you all because i was know you would all have care for me and would have stop me but at that time i wanted time alone and that's it this is sleeping tablet..this is tablets when i gets hard to breathe..but i am okay now I am not in depression anymore..

I spended whole week with him ..and noticed my friend was completely changed he was not laughing ..as he wad first he was completely opposite now..I was missing my loser..