Hatred

Naruto pov

 I missed my school one week and today I was ready to go..I remembered Sasuke And Sakura shouting at me when I woke up In hospital

FLASHBACK

I woke up in hospital and sawn Sakura sitting near me crying and sasuke talking with doctor..

Naruto: Hey ..

I said with low voice i was not able to speak..

Sasuke: Brother you are awake!

Sakura: you idiot..

they hugged me tightly ..

Sakura: you know na idiot..we both can't live without you..

I felt Sasuke too crying..

Naruto: Sasuke..[cough] why you are crying?

Sasuke: it's nothing ..somethig gone in my eyes..

Sakura and I started laughing..

FLASHBACK END

after that they shouted me alot.

when I locked my house door and started walking I felt someone wrapped arms around me when I turned my face it was hinata..

Hinata: WHY? NARUTO-KUN WHY????????????!!!!!!

I felt that these both idiots told her what I did...

Naruto: What you mean..

Hinata: Why you was absent these much days.I missed you..

I sawn her crying..

Naruto: Hey ..Hey My cutiee...Don't cry I was just sick..Now I am fine ..

she smiled and hugged me..after that we went to station and was in train ..I was feeling bor so i layed my head on her shoulder while she was texting sakura that she is with me..

I was feeling bor so i layed my head on her shoulder while she was texting sakura that she is with me

I sawn Hinata so happy than before ..she videocall Toneri and they both were talking I was feeling angry on her ..Why always..I got up from that place and gone to seat on another seat she was too busy talking to him she didn't noticed ...I felt sad that she changed but was happy seeing her smile..

After we reached the school I heard everyone gossiping about  what I did..but luckily no one told this to hinata..

In break..

I was not feeling to eat ..I head down on table in which we four were sitting..

Hinata: {whispered} sakura what's wrong with him?He is looking very weak..

Sakura: ahh..It's nothing..it's just he is feeling bor hehe..

Sakura pov..

I had promised Naruto not to tell Hinata anything ..I lied to her I sawn Naruto asleep he didn't ate his food..I told Sasuke to wake him up 

Naruto pov..

I opened my eyes and realized i fell in sleep and sawn three of them ..

Naruto: Hinata{cough}

Hinata: Naruto-kun you are okay??why you are coughing?You are sick don't you I told you not to eat ice-cream at night ..you never listens me..

Naruto: oh my doll calm down..it's just you do part-time job in library don't you?

Hinata: Yes..

Naruto: I have some books now I want to return it ..will you do that?

Hinata: sure..

Naruto: Thanks..

school ended and we was on the way to home when we sawn Black car and sawn that old man ...Toneri I just hate him..

Hinata: sorry guys I can't come with you three today..

Sakura : its okay..

I said looking on ground..

Naruto: Take care..

Hinata: specially you..ok

and she left us..

I was feeling  angry I was angry on her on everyone  leaving this both ..I was feeling  hatred ...that she is hating me ...I ran to my house  without looking back to Sasuke and Sakura

I reached home..and started punching on wall with anger....words of people were going in my mind..like..this is demon?...yes who ate his parents the day he is born...yeah and he expect that someone will love him...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! SHUTUP...I screamed in pain and sawn my blood on wall..NOW I WILL SHOW THEM MY DARK SIDE..