Sucide?

Sasuke pov

we was ready with our plan and started calling him but he was not picking..I told Itachi to call him  as he is head of police and told him what was our plan ..

Naruto pov..

I am missing everyone But They all are safe and specially Hinata..I am not picking their calls..suddenly Itachi called me..

Itachi: Naruto?

Naruto: Yes Itachi What happened..

Itachi: NO its just one of my partner said someone sucided in your house some lady..

WHAT???

Naruto: WHAT?? THIS CANT BE !!!! How she looks..

Itachi: I think Purple hair..and fair skin tone and lavender eyes..

Lavender eyes ha ..It is Hinata..I screamed In pain 

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! HINATA!!!!!!

Sasuke pov..

I was standing near Itachi listening to Naruto...i felt like crying when he screamed but it was all to bring him back..

Naruto pov..

Itachi: So I want you to come here  ..to take her body as fast as you can..

Naruto: JUST SHUTUP OKAY!!!!!!! WHAT BODY YOU ARE TALKING !!!! SHE IS ALIVE ...I AM COMING THERE SHE CAN'T LEAVE ME ..

i kept the phone and rushed to airport..

Sasuke pov..

I was happy he was coming ..I gone home and told Sakura and Hinata ..Now our planned starts..

Naruto pov..

I reached in hospital where Itachi gave me name and sawn Hinata Lying on hospital bed ..And beside her was Sakura crying ..and Sasuke shouting to doctor they both sawn me ..and came towards me ..Sasuke slapped me ..

Sasuke: HAPPY NOW?? SHE LEFT US!!!!

Sakura: HOW COULD YOU BE THIS NARUTO!!!! SHE WAS LOVING YOU ALOT..

Naruto: Just shutup okay...she is just sleeping she is alive ..

I gone towards her and touched her hand it was cold ..I started crying ..

Naruto: Hinata!!!!!!! I am sorry ...Please wake up please..I will die with you ..I can't live without you please get up..i will never leave you..

I sawn her slowly opening eyes ..

She woke up and slapped me ..

Hinata: Than why You left me!!!!!!!!

Naruto: You are ok..

I hugged her tightly..and started crying..

Sasuke came and broke my hug and punched me in stomach..

Naruto: AHHHH ! what's wrong..

Sasuke: You know this could be real if sakura was not there with her.. WE NEED EXPLANATION ..!!!!

Naruto: So you all guys ..acted ..don't you..and if i died hearing that news in place you all will be happy ?

Hinata: It's not like that we just wanted you to come back Naruto-kun!!!!!!!!!!!

Naruto: Shutup!!!!!! you know how much i love you Don't you!!!!Why Hinata..I would have been died in my place..

They hugged me tightly..

Hinata: we will not do it again..

Sasuke: Now then explain..

i explained them what calls i was getting and everything..

Sasuke: I will inform Itachi ..

Naruto: NO!!!! you will not..I am taking Hinata home ..you both will not say anyone ..

Sasuke..Sakura: Okay..

I took hinata home..and again received that call but hinata took phone from my hand and answered..

Hinata: Who are you ha..

Unknown : Oh so You got saved ha from death ha my sexy baby..

I heard him calling hinata with rubbish names..

I took phone from her hand..

Naruto: Don't dare to do it Mr  Hiashi..

Hiashi?what will happen next..Tomorrow I am tired now..