ENEMIES JOINS HANDS

Naruto pov ..

I was not able to see Hinata like that that's why I did something ..

Naruto : Hey Shion ..

Shion:  Heyyyy Handsomeee..

AAHH JUST DON'T Call ME BY THAT !!!!!!

Naruto: You know I painted Principal Granny's seat ..now if she seats the paint will stick her..

Kakashi Sensai: NARUTO....stand outside you too

Naruto: THANK YOUUUUUUUUU..

I came outside and sawn hinata standing alone I gone to her ..

Naruto: Now you have someone to company..

Hinata: You did something for purpose na? why naruto-kun ..Your wounds are not heal yet ..

Naruto : It's okay ya know and I cant see you alone getting pain..

After Sometime I falled on ground and sawn my leg bledding..Hinata shouted..

Hinata: Naruto-kun!!!!!!! I said you why you don't listen to me wait here I will call Sasuke outside and take you to nurse..

she gone inside running and came out with him..

he caught me side by side and  said me to put my hand to his shoulder ..on the way Hinata gone first running to nurse to see whether she is in her place or not till that ..

Sasuke : Why you can't say her how much you love her..

Naruto: I can't ...

we reached to place but nurse was not tre so Hinata said she can bandage me i slowly putted my leg  on table it was painning alot..when she touched my wound with some medine on cotton it burned me more..

Naruto : Ahh

Hinata: Naruto-kun it will burn  little sor-ry

I sawn her crying see my blood..

Naruto: Hey You have started water factory awhat..and storing your tears ..what man ...don't cry baby how much time i should say you..

Hinata : It's nothing ..

I sawn her wiping tears..

Naruto : That's my good girl ..

In break 

I sawn Konahamaru comming running to me ...He is my junior in college ..like my small brother ..

Konahamaru : Big brother ...I heard two person gossip they were talking about Big sister Hinata..

Naruto: WHAT!!!!! Where..

He showed me directions i gone running there and what i sawn ..it made my mouth remain open in shock..

Toneri was shaking hands with Shion ...they can be friends and Toneri might come here to invite her to wedding ..but I am getting a Bad feeling ..