Father .....

Naruto pov

Naruto: dont dare to do it Hiashi ..

Unknown : So you ..guessed me ..

Naruto: I guessed you when that little girl came to me she was having lavender eyes just as hinata ..she was hinata's  sister..didn't she ..

Hinata: Hanabi?

He cuted the call..

Naruto: Hinata ...

Hinata: Why he is doing this ?? Why he can't see me happy..

She started crying ..

I  hugged her tightly and brought her home she ate food sadly and went to sleep ....I was not able to sleep so I go in balcony to stand i was thinking why a father could do this to a child..and that too daughter..suddenly Hinata started screaming I rushed to her and sawn she was screaming seeing nightmares..I gone to her and slept hugging her..

I will not leave you Hiashi..

Next day..

I woke up and sawn Hinata sleeping peacefully ..i was happy to see that ..But I can't tell her I will make her father apologize to her..I Fresh myself and started cooking breakfast for hinata..after finishing i gone to her kissed her forehead and left a note for her..

Note..

My baby ,

Good morning dear breakfast is ready eat and go safely to  hospital okay ..I was having some work so I gone early ..take care..

I Said driver that today i will drive..I gone straight to hyuga house..when  I reached there i sawn two bodyguards when i went there they pushed me and said I can't go inside..I started fighting with them but they was having guns so i shutted my mouth..suddenly I sawn same girl who came on that day with that toy gun she was slowly signing me to come from back doors..when i slowly gone there ..

Naruto: Why you want to help me..

Hanabi: Because I want to see my sister happy..

I thanked her and gone to that Bastard I kicked the door and sawn him sitting in chair smirking on my face ..

Naruto: Why you are doing this!!!!!

Hiashi: None of your bussiness..

Naruto: It is Mine!!!!!!! She is going to be my wife...

Hiashi: oh so what I will do..I just want her to not be with you..

Naruto: Why but!!!!!!

Hiashi: Because you ruined her wedding..

Naruto: I didn't ruined her wedding it  was toneri..

Hiashi: And now also you are cheating her..

Naruto: I am not cheating!!!!!! 

Hiashi: So what is this..

he threwed some photos to me when i sawn them my mouth remained opened ..it was pics of Shion and Me ..she is sleeping with me..

Naruto: WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!!!!!! 

Hiashi: Come Shion..

suddenly Shion appeared from his back..

Naruto: YOU!!!!!!

Shion: Calm Down my husband ....

Naruto: JUST SHUTUP !!!! I AM NOTHING TO YOU..

i came to Hiashi and hold his collar..

Hiashi: Don't dare to do it ..I will show this pics to her and might if she sucide real this time

Naruto: You Demon..

Hiashi: See who is talking..who ate his parents..

Naruto: i will not leave you..

i left from that place and gone home and sawn Hinata already gone and left me message 

Note

My handsome..Breakfast was delicious..and thank you for it..I am very happy..We will make tonight special..Tomorrow is your birthday na..Take Care ..I will  try to come early..Love you..

I love you too my life..I was being stressed up thinking of that photos..I on the television and sawn Hinata getting award ..She helped 200 patients from dieing..I am proud of her..I messaged her on phone I am proud of you..and I slept..