Candle Light ..

Naruto pov..

Naruto: Sasuke where you are going..our work is not finished..

Sasuke: It's over ..And I sakura and Kakashi Sensai are going out..

Naruto: And What about us..

Sakura: You Have something special ..

Naruto: Oh okay..

They left me ..I completed work and Gone home when i opened door i sawn Light was off..

Naruto: Hinata..

Someone closed my eyes..it was soft hands so i knew who was it..

Naruto: Hinata..

Hinata: yes my love..

Naruto: What is this ..

Hinata: I sawn in this days ..we both were busy in our work so this is surprise for you..

she took me inside with her hands on my eyes ..she realesed it..i sawn heart ballons everywhere it was our garden ..the place was decorated with yellow stars light .. I sawn a huge ballon tied it was so high in sky and it was writtenI love you Naruto-kun ..

Hinata: for you..

I smiled and hugged her.I kissed her so badly ..our tongues were meeting each other..but she broked it after some time..I sawn Hinata wearing beautiful dress she was looking damn hot..

I sawn Hinata wearing beautiful dress she was looking damn hot

Hinata: will you dance with me? 

Naruto: Sureee..

I hold her waist suddenly music started playing she putted her both hands o my shoulder ..our heads was touching each other ..I sawn Hinata crying..

Naruto: Why you are crying..

Hinata: Sorry ..nothing 

she smiled to me..I knew she was very happy i was dancing with her...i kissed her and continue to dance..I was feeling my heart beat very fast..it was like i was dancing with angel..

Naruto: You know everytime i sees you smile comes on my face..i remembered i was so tupid before..but you made me man ..Hinata..I sometimes thinks is this same me..

Hinata:[giggles] Same for me..Back then when we were small i was watching you ..hiding i was not having confidence to confess you..and see now my dream come true..

she putted her head on my chest..

Hinata: I love you Naruto-kun..

Naruto: I love you too Hina-chan..

Hinata: Hina-chan..

Naruto: Yess..

I was blushing madly..

I was feeling very happy..God please don't let any pain come in our life..we both are very happy..

I danced with her ..we ate the food..

Naruto: It was so delicious ..

Hinata: Thank you..My baby..let us sleep than i am very tired..

Naruto: Me too..

I took her in my arms..

Hinata: Naruto-kun..

Naruto: Keep quiet..Now its my turn..

i took her to bed and putted blanket on her she slept..i changed the clothes and slept hugging her..

goodnight my love..i kissed her forehead ..