I CAN'T

Naruto pov..

I opened my eyes and sawn I was sleeping on bed with blanket on me..and hinata was missing..

Naruto: HINATA!!

Hinata: I am Here!!

She was bathing..

I felt relief ..

My Phone ranged it was from Hokage ..The person who protects and take decisions of this whole village..

Hokage: Naruto Uzumaki ..

Naruto: Yes lord sixth ..

Hokage: I want you in my office..right now..

Naruto: I will be there..

Hinata came out ..

I was thinking why hokage wants me ..

Hinata: Are you okay..

Naruto: yeah..

I gone and got fresh up changed my clothes i was in my worl thinking why he wants me..

I gone and joined everyone in breakfast..

Sasuke: Is there any meeting?

Naruto: No..

Sakura: Anything Wrong Naruto..

Naruto: No..

i completed breakfast and was walking outside suddenly hinata hugged me..

Hinata: I know something is going on your mind..don't hide from me pleasee..

I cupped her face and smiled..

Naruto: It's nothing ..i will come till 2 okay ..take care..

I gone and drove to Hokage's Office ..I sawn everyone was seeing me and bowing ..

Naruto: Lord Sixth You summoned me..

Hokage: Yes Sit ..

He was looking serious..

Naruto: Did I did something wrong?

Hokage: No I want you to become Seventh Hokage..

What!!!!! SEVENTH HOKAGE!!! THIS WAS MY DREAM..

Hokage: So I want your Answer till 5

Naruto: Okay..

I gone to home ..

Hinata: Welcome Naruto-kun..

I didn't responded her ..

Sasuke: What's wrong Idiot!!!

Naruto: Its Nothing leave me alone ..

I gone and locked the door..

.............................................................................

Hinata: Sasuke what happened to him..

Sasuke: He is okay..he want some time ..

Hinata : Okay..

...............................................................................

Naruto pov..

This was my Dream to be..and its coming walking to me..I can't ..

Kurama: Why you can't..

Naruto: No Kurama ..if i become Hokage ..I have to stay away from home I can't..

Kurama: I am proud of you..

Naruto: Heheh I will postponed it..

...

I called and informed Hokage ..he was okay with that..

I gone down and joined them..

I sawn Hinata was vomiting alot..

Naruto: Hinata!!!

Hinata: Na..

She vomited again she was sitting near toilet..i gone and sat facing back to back ..

Naruto: Morning I got call from Hokage ..

Her eyes was shock..

Naruto: They offered me to become seventh Hokage ..But I postponed it..

Hinata: Naruto-kun It was  your dream ..

Naruto: Before you say anything its just I don't want to be bad father ..Who will be father who misses his baby first walk..first word..i want to play with him ..So I postponed  it..

Hinata: We will Do Best Me and Our baby will always support you when you becomes Hokage leave household to me..

Naruto: We will be best parents..

I touched her head it was damn hot she was having so high temp..I carried her up in bedroom and laid her on bed..

Naruto: Sleep without talking  I am bringing medicine and Hot water ..

I gave her medicine and wet the cloth in hot water and putted it on her forehead..

Hinata: You have to sleep naruto-kun Toorrow is your important meeting..

Naruto: Nothing is important than you both..

i kissed her on cheeck ..and told her to sleep i patted her on head and after while she was asleep ..

i hold her hands it was still hot in fever..I changed the cloth everytime..I massaged her legs and hands ..

It Is 3 in night..I am sleepy but hinata is having still fever..I can't leave her like this..

I started changing cloth on her head again and again..than i felt asleep..

Hinata pov...

I woke up feeling very good and sawn naruto sleeping near my legs..He was awake full night!!!! I took him in my laps..You know Baby your father loves us both alot..he slowly opened eyes and smiled..

Naruto: Yes i love you both alot..

He was looking so tired..suddenly Sasuke Came inside and woke Naruto up..

Sasuke: Get up Idiot!!! We have meeting..

I was about to tell Sasuke He was awake whole night..but Naruto hold my hand and told to be quiet i was feeling heart broken seeing Naruto..he was not in condition to attain meeting ..he was looking he have fever..

Hinata: I am sorry ..

Naruto: Why?

Hinata: Because of me your health is like this..

Naruto: Baby ..I am fi-ne because you are fine now..i will come home at 6 okay take care ..

Naruto pov ..

I was feeling I will fall down..But Hinata is fine ..I am happy..