Jealousy..

Hinata pov..

I opened my eyes and woke up i sawn Naruto-kun 

He was doing push up..in balcony ..

Don't faint ..Don't faint Hinata..

Naruto pov..

I was doing my workout outside and sawn hinata dark red ..seeing me..

Naruto: Hey hime Good morning..

Hinata: G-good morning ..

I gone to her and hug her...

Hinata: You are growing day by day hot..

Naruto: Oh really..[giggle] Get up i am taking you for shopping..

Hinata: Really?

Naruto: happy? get up fast fast..

she rushed to get fresh we ate breakfast and left for mall..we reached there but something was goig to be bad..I sawn every girl seeing me ..some are saying hot..some are saying He is Naruto Uzumaki Hottest guy in the world..i sawn Hinata face with anger...

Naruto: Hinata i will bring you icecream..

she nodded her head she was so scary..

Naruto: One chocalate and one strawberry..

Icecream man: Right there..

I took the ice cream and gone to hinata she stood up took ice cream from me and started walking to that girls group..oh no!!!

Naruto: Hime !! Stop

she didn't responded me she gone to them and thrown that icecream on that girls face ..i was not able to control my laugh..

Hinata: That Hot Naruto Uzumaki Is my HUSBAND !!! DAMNIT!! DONT EVER PUT EYE ON HIM!!

She shouted them came to me and sat near me..

Naruto: My wife is jealous..

Hinata: I AM NOT JEALOUS!!! I ONLY HAVE THE PERMISSION TO SAY YOU HOT AND ALL NO ONE ELSE!!! AND WHY YOU ARE TAKING THEIR SIDE!!!

She was so angry..

Naruto: I will bring you another ice cream calm down it will cool you..

I brought her another one she ate and smiled at me ..uff her mood is good now..we did shopping we took clothes for sasuke sakura kakashi sensai ..and for us..

we reached home..