CAN'T HIDE MORE..

Naruto pov..

The next day ..

I woke up and sawn hinata sitting near y bed holding my hand ..yeah ofcourse she is Hinata...i kissed her hand smiled to her sleepy face ..caught her in arms and laid her on bed..She took care of me whole night..i heard a knock on door..i gone and opened it ..It was Shion..I made her to come outside I don't want to woke hinata up..i told her to meet in my restaurant at 3 ..and i gone inside and sawn Hinata still sleeping..I made her breakfast what she likes..i was having light head pain because of this Shion but today it will go I will take Sasuke with me..I woke hinata up as she was late to her job..

Naruto: Good morning Princess..

Hinata: Naruto-kun you are okay?

Naruto: Yes perfectly fine..

Hinata : Thank god..

she started tearing up..

Naruto: ahh now i don't want to get sick again..if you cry i will do i was just sick i was not dead

she quickly putted her hand on my mouth..

Hinata: Don't dare to say that..

Naruto: okay okay I am sorry..but now goo get fresh you and me both are late ..

Hinata: 10 min just..

I kissed her forhead and gone to dinning ..

she came after freshen up..she was looking pretty..we ate the  breakfast..

Naruto: I will drop you..

Hinata: No driver is there..

Naruto: Can I be your driver..

Hinata: [giggles] you are so cute ..suree

I was driving the car suddenly i got message from shion and Hinata was sitting right beside me..

Message..

Meet me alone ...

I sawn the message while one hand on steering and one hand holding phone..

Hinata: Whoes message?

Naruto: Some company..

Hinata: oh..

We reached to her hospital..I kissed her infront of everyone and smirked ..

Hinata: Naruto-kun!! All are seeing us..

Naruto: You looks cute when you blush ..

suddenly old grandmother came to us..

Hinata: Welcome Granny..

Naruto: You know her?

Hinata: Yes she is my weekly visitor..

Naruto: Oh..

Granny: May you too always be together forever..

Naruto: Thank you granny...I love you to..Will you be my girlfriend ..

Granny: Me?

Naruto: Yes you..I don't have granny or parents..and you are so cute ..Please be my girlfriend