PARTNERS

Naruto pov

After practicing for match I and Sasuke together went in our class and sawn Kakashi sensai have made two groups one of boys and one of girls..Kakashi sensai told us to stand with boys ..

Kakashi Sensai: So all are here now so lets begin..you all will be having a two  student group pratical assignment...so i will be reading the pairs come forward and both of them will sit together..

I have been avoiding Hinata I just pray I don't get pair with her

Kakashi Sensai: Sakura-Sasuke

wow happy for them..

Kakashi Sensai:           Ino-Sai

                                            Shikamaru-Temari

                                             Choji-Karui

so all done and last pair is ..

nonnono don't pair me with Hinata..

   Kakashi Sensai: Naruto and Shion..

Sakura: WHAT???????

Kakashi Sensai : Any Problem..

Sakura: AH no nothing..

I sawn Hinata's Face Sad because last  person  to pair with her was Kiba..and I was not wanting that..

Naruto:  I have a problem sensai

Kakashi Sensai: What it is Naruto..

Naruto: I think I will not do too good with Shion and for that purpose ya know i will like to pair with Hinata..

I looked at Sakura and Sasuke they were looking at me like they were proud of me..and Hinata was smiling at me ...I was happy to see that smile again and Shion was glaring at me in anger ..Who cares what she does..I gone and Sat with Hinata..

Naruto-Hinata so where we will go our assignment ..

Hinata: Cherry Blossom  tree..

I was shock ..that was our spot ..whole  college was knowing that is place of Naruhina and when she said that i felt sadness in her tone..

Naruto : Okay..

Hinata: Naruto-kun..

Naruto: Yes..  

she was quiet than i notice tears falling down on her laps as she turned her face to ground ..

Naruto: HEYYYY!!!!!!!!!!What happened ?????????????Anyone hurted you?? why you are crying my doll? You are ok?What the hell!!!! You know I can't see you crying will you hell tell me !!!

Hinata: What you will do to that person Naruto-kun..He hurted me so much[sobbing] 

Naruto: I will kill him..

Hinata:  But I want him..

Naruto: Who he is..

Hinata : You..

I hurted her..

Hinata: Why Naruto-kun???? you know I have only one best friend that is you why you was ignoring me ?? why talking rude with me..

Naruto: I am sorry..

She quickly hugged me ...I felt relieve...