WHY? BASTARD..

Naruto pov..

I was so angry...how could that bastard did this to her.i am not going to leave him..i was walking to his house and sawn shion going inside of his house..my blood was boil i was feeling to kill them i rushed to his house and when i opened the door..i sawn they both were kissing each other ....

Naruto: YOU!!!!!!!

i took his collar and punched him in his face ..

Naruto: Why you bastard ...why you did this to her ....

Toneri: because i didn't like her ..whenever i was trying to have fun with her taking her to some hotel room she was declining it saying we are not married yet and yeah i got angry and one day..

Naruto: One day???????????!!!!!!!!! speak up what the hell you did to her?????????

Toneri : I raped her..you know she taste so good..I  took her in forest one day forcefully and took out her clothes and have fun you too should have fun with her...and i was not having any choice so i met shion and she told me about you two ..so i was having reason to decline this..

I was about to kill him ..I took a piece of cloth and tied to him around his neck he was getting hard  to breath..

Naruto: You don't know if somone lay a finger on her i kills them but you! I am not going to leave you..

I sawn shion gone running out...How hinata will be feeling now ..I am not going to get him live happily after what he did to her..

just than Sasuke came with police force ..

Sasuke: Naruto!!!! leave him!!!

Naruto: What the hell Sasuke!!!! you are telling me to leave him...He raped my hime...If someone raped sakura you will leave him!!

Sasuke: Stop naruto!!!!! i know how you feels let police do punishment to him they will hang him to death but you leave him ..

I took him with pulling his collar and thrown him to police they took them ..i was feeling to scream..

Naruto: WHY SASUKE???why with her!!

i was crying heavily ..

Sasuke: Calm down we will find her..

He hugged me and took me to home and i slept crying..