NEW FORM..

Hinata pov..

Toneri used us ..he used some experiment on us to hate two person Naruto and Sasuke..and used us in that ..Sakura was completely affected ..and same with me but there was love in my heart but anger in mind..he putted all bad thoughts of Naruto and Sasuke in our both mind..

6 YEARS LATER..

HOST: THE TWO MEN WHO IS POWERFUL IN WORLD ..PEOPLE LOVE THEM AND THEY CAN DO ANYTHING FOR THEM ..THEY ARE NONE OTHER THAN NARUTO UZUMAKI AND SASUKE UCHIHA..Lets heard some words from them..

Sasuke: Its nice to be here..and we will do good for you all always..

Host: And you Sir..

Naruto: no words..

Host: Ah okay So uzumaki sir does you have any wife..

Hinata pov..

Wife?He will surely have ....

Naruto: Thats none of your bussiness..

and he walk off..

Sasuke: Sorry  he is like that only from 6 years..a girl hurted him alot..

Host : No issue sir thank you so much..

Girl is me..I started crying and sawn Sakura seeing Sasuke..

Sakura: He didn't came to save me..He is Bastard..

Hinata: Stop it !! They don't know where we gone who kidnapped us..and you are married to him ..

Sakura: I know..

We both somehow escaped Toneri and are now doing great job..sakura is head of her job..and i am professional doctor as always ..but i shouts myself everyday for giving Naruto this much pain..he is change alot suddenly Naruto came on stage again..

Naruto: I want to speak something for someone can i?

He was looking with hatred face..

Naruto: Miss Hyuga..Or Mrs Hyuga..

He is talking about me..

Naruto: I Don't care if you are married or not..But..

He hold his wrist tight..

Take care of yourself and don't ever come infront of my face..

I started crying ..sorry Naruto-kun..

Naruto pov..

I was feeling Broken after i said that..But i hate her..I hate her!!!!I screamed in my room .. I HATE YOU HINATA!!!!!!!!

sasuke came running to me and calmed me down i laid on bed with my eyes staring up tears flow down my eyes..

Naruto: I Hate her Sasuke..

Sasuke: I know..

Naruto: I don't want to see her face..

What will happen when they meet each other again..with this all hatred..We will see Tomorrow..