WHere Is Naruto?

Hinata pov..

I woke up and sawn I was in my house ..means my and Naruto's but where is Naruto  he will be bathing ...i Called his name but no response came..i sawn everyone in house he was no where ..he will be in office ..I called him he is not taking it..I will go in his office..

Naruto pov..

I sawn Hinata calling me ..I can't pick Hime..Sorry...

Hinata pov..

I reached in office but they said he didn't came here I sawn Sasuke and told him everything..

Sasuke: Don't worry I will call police..

Hinata: Yes please I am getting worried he was not okay from few days ..

Sasuke called police and returned to me ..

Sasuke: Hinata the police are searching for her ..

Sasuke pov..

Where this idiot Gone ..Hinata Looks worrying ..I sended her home and told i will bring him..

I was calling him again and again this idiot ..I informed Sakura about situation and told her to stay with hinata ..

I was calling him continuously and at last he picked the call..

Naruto pov..

480 miscalls of Hinata.200 miscalls of Sasuke..I took Sasuke's call..

Sasuke: IDIOT!!! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!!!!! YOU KNOW HINATA IS WORRIED FOR YOU !!!!HOW FOOLISH ARE YOU..

Naruto: I can't come back..

Sasuke: What you mean you can't come..Are you gone crazy..

Naruto: Belive me !!!!! okay !!!!! if i come there Hinata will only get pain..

Sasuke: So you are not coming right?

Naruto: NO and don't call me again you guys take care and please take care of her..

I ended the call..

Sasuke pov..

Something is wrong and we can understand it by his mouth only..i gone to hinata and sakura and said her whole condition ..hinata started crying ..I told sakura to calm her down we three made plan ..