𝑳𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑶𝒏𝒆.

Dear Simone,

I have admired you from afar for a long time. I love how when you read, it's like you escape to a new world and don't even notice anything around you. The way your hair captures the light perfectly, I cannot even begin to explain how your chocolate waves glisten. How you don't even notice that you are the center of attention so many peoples day? Your innocence is astonishing.

I really like you, Simone. You are the light to my day; you brighten everything up. You bring me joy even when the day is blue. I do hope you know that I intend to keep writing you letters until I feel ready to show myself.

I am shy. I can't seem to gather up the courage to approach you. You! The delicate flower, who I know won't hurt my feelings if I ask you out. I've seen the same routine. Some guy comes into the store pretending to look for something. You nicely ask if you can help with anything. This guy, who is usually an ass, says, "Yes, you can, by going on a date with me." You kindly decline and the guy leaves with a nice candle.

I don't think I could take the pain of your rejection, so I will write you letters and be your secret admirer from afar until I feel like you feel something for me because I sure as hell feel something for you or else I wouldn't be here sitting and writing this for.

Now my dear Simone, I must leave and let you get on with your day. I hope I brought some sort of smile to your face, or I have caused you the same butterflies I feel whenever I see you.

Yours Truly,
Your Secret Admirer <3

P.S. I know daisies are you favorite. Hope you enjoy them!

 Hope you enjoy them!