𝑺𝒊𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒆.

"Okay, it's after midnight. Would you do the honors of taking me out on a date?" Thomas asks.

"Yes, I would love to."

"The only issue is that everything may be closed. But, McDonald's is always open."

"Honestly, I'm craving McDonald's."

We go to Thomas's car and drive to the drive thru. "What would you like?"

"I'll take a vanilla cone in a cup with an apple pie."

"Hmm. I'll take that too."

Thomas orders and drives up to the next window. He pays and grabs the food. We drive to a parking spot. We start to eat.

"Question?" I ask. He nods. "Why letters?"

"I saw that you read a lot of romance novels, and I thought it would be a romantic gesture."

"Well, you sure stole my heart. Letters were the perfect way to go. But, why'd you stop writing for some time?"

Thomas looks down at his lap shyly. "I saw you with a guy at this restaurant, and I realized that I needed to give you space because you're young and beautiful and I didn't want you to be stuck with me. So, I decided that I should let you go. But, I realized that I couldn't live without you."

I start to blush. "You do know that boy has a girlfriend. Our friends all liked each other and started to pair off, so the two of us were left. So, he talked about his girlfriend, and I talked about you."

"Oh," Thomas said shyly. He looks down and makes eye contact with my necklace against my chest. His eyes start to twinkle in the light of the moon. "You're wearing the necklace!"

I look down to see the necklace against my chest. "Well, I like it a lot."

Thomas pulls out his phone from his pocket. "Let's take a picture for your locket."

I nod my head. Thomas gets out of the car and comes around to open the door for me. "Mi'lady?"

"Why thank you kind sir?" I say in a posh voice like Thomas did.

Thomas and I take a lot of pictures. One of him hugging me from behind. One of him kissing my cheek, and one of us kissing.

"I'll print them out for you, okay?" I nod my head. Thomas looks down at his watch. "I have to get you home before 2 A.M., so your dad doesn't kill me."

"Let's go. I texted them, so they know I'm safe. But if you get home early, that may earn you some brownie points in my dad's book at least."

As Thomas drives me home, we scream at the top of our lungs to our favourite songs. Once we reach my house, we officially exchange numbers. I open the door to Thomas's car, when I feel a tug at my sleeve. I look back at Thomas, while he tugs my sleeve again. He looks at me with puppy eyes and his bottom lip pouted.

"Kissy?" He says in a baby voice.

I laugh and lean in over the car console. Thomas meets me halfway for a short kiss.

"Let me walk you to the door."

I get out of the car and meet Thomas on the sidewalk. He holds my hand as we walk to the door. Once we reach the door, I grab the key to the house from my pocket. I unlock the door and look at Thomas.

"Goodnight Darling," Thomas says looking deep into my eyes.

"Bye," I say back with a blush on my face.

I open the door to the house and walk in. I wave at Thomas as he walks down the walkway. I run to my room and jump on my bed sighing happily.