𝑺𝒊𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒆.

Though my friends' effort was well and kind, I still feel sad. I yearn for my secret admirer's next message. To get myself out of my mood, I get myself to go to the library.

Sitting in the back corner of the library, I try to concentrate on the book in my hand. I shut my book and decide to search for a book that'll captivate my interest. I walk into the Shakespeare aisle. I put my finger on the spine of the first book, trailing forward. I let my fingers glide and feel the ridges of the all the book until I reach the book I am looking for. I slip Romeo and Juliet out of the shelf. A tragic love story is exactly what I need right now. I can finally relate, I thought to myself.

As I walk back to my corner, I bump into a boy and girl. "Sorry for bumping into you."

"No worries," they both say in unison. They both groan and exclaim, "I hate being twins."

I laugh at them. The girl speaks, "We always talk at the same time, and it's annoying."

"I think it's cute. But, I see that it may become annoying," I say.

The boy mumbles something while looking down. "Timothy, you got to stop mumbling. What did you say?"

His head shoots up like a deer in headlights. He stammers, "Umm.... I sai- I as-asked what her name was?"

"I'm Simone. I am guessing your name is Timothy if that is what your sister said." He nods. I turn towards the girl, "And you are?"

"I'm Terresa. Do you mind if we sit with you?"

I nod my head and take a seat. Terresa and Timothy sit around me. "Are you working on a school project?" Timothy asks quietly as he motions to my book.

"No, I'm reading for fun."

He looks at me with wide eyes, "Who reads Romeo and Juliet for fun?"

"Me!" I exclaim.

Timothy shakes his head at me and starts to laugh. The twins and I become friends quickly.