𝑺𝒊𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒆.

At home laying on my bed, I am reading The Fault In Our Stars. I keep having to re-read the page over and over because my mind is occupied by a little somebody who I don't know the name of. I take a look at my dresser to catch a glimpse of my daises.

As my eyes catch the sight of my beautiful delicate flowers, my eyes wonder to the white fluffy toque. I jump and run to my dresser. I pick the toque up and graze the soft pompom. I remember that I haven't finished my letter from my secret admirer. I fish through my backpack to find the letter. I can't seem to find the letter so I turn my backpack upside down, and dump all items out.

I drop down on my knees, and scavenge through all my belongings. I finally find my letter, and throw my hands in the air for victory. I gently peel the sticker on the seal from the paper of the envelope.

I read my letter, and I feel like I am on Jupiter. The smile on my face doesn't reflect on great I feel. I can just hop all over town. The smile on face doesn't itch away as much as I try to keep a stone cold face. I laugh out of happiness as I re-read the letter. I refold the lined paper and place it in the envelope. Maybe I should write a letter to my secret admirer.

I grab the toque from my dresser, and bring the toque up to my nose. I take a whiff and smell a musky cinnamon. I sigh, I wish this scent is in a candle. Maybe I should take a look at the store tomorrow. I place the toque on my head. I laugh at how when I wear the toque fully, it covers my eyes. I push my toque up, so it doesn't cover my eyes.

I skip towards my bed and jump onto it. I grab my book and think about what I will write in my letter to my secret admirer.