𝑺𝒊𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒆.

It's December 14. The day Timothy and I are going on a date. Most importantly, my first date. My mom knocks on my door.

"Hey Honey! Tim's here. I'd run downstairs right now if I were you before your dad scares him away," she laughs. 

"I am going as fast as possible," I say as I apply some lip balm. 

I skip downstairs and see Timothy shaking in his boots. "Dad, I think that's enough."

My dad looks up at me wide eyed. "I wasn't doing anything."

I grab Tim's arm and drag him out of the house as my mom laughs. "So, where are we going?"

"I was thinking we should go to a movie and maybe catch some dinner before I have to get you back."

"What movie are we going to watch?" I say excitedly. A lot of new movies have come out that I've been meaning to watch. 

"I do believe you wanted to watch Spider-Man," Timothy says. I look at him with my mouth slightly ajar. "Oh! I mean we don't have to watch that."

"No. No. I'm just surprised you knew that I wanted to watch that movie."

"Well, Si, I notice a lot of things about you," I blush at his comment and stay silent. "Oh! Don't get all shy on me now."

"Well you are one to talk, Timothy. Where has this boost of confidence come from?" 

"When a beautiful girl agrees to go on a date with you, it is confidence enough."

"Okay, I'm shy because this is my first date."

Timothy looks at me surprised, "Really? This is my first date too. I feel so much better now."

"What's your favorite movie theatre snack?" I ask randomly. 

"I like the popcorn with extra butter but with M&Ms mixed in. Oh and with Coke. Coke is by far the best movie theatre drink."

"I agree with you, but the best drink is when you mix different flavors of the Fanta."

"We are here!" Timothy exclaims. 

He grabs my hand, and we walk inside. Once we are inside the theatre, he ordered our tickets and food. Timothy hands me my drink, "Your drink, my lady. Multiple flavors of Fanta."

"Thank you!"