Chapter 2

When Jinyeon noticed Jidiwi was sleeping she got up and left the room quietly. She found Paoh sitting near to the door step and looking at the rain.

"How long have you been working for him?" She questioned. Paoh looked up and smiled her while answering " I started living with him when he was 7 years old "

"Oh. Really! Since when he started to have sleeping problems?"

" After his father died lady Jinyeon"

" Oh ! I understand the feeling.  I haven't seen my mother and my father left us two years ago.  I'm living with my sister Dara and her husband Yanwoo. They are my parents now."

"You are not going to sleep ?"

" No my lady. It's my duty to protect master Jidiwi."

" Then I'll stay with you. We can get to know each other "

" You don't have to do that my lady "

"I know.  But I want to"    Paoh smiled at Jinyeon. He could see that no matter how much power or how much money she had she is a very kind hearted person. And very caring too.

They talked about random things. Paoh also noticed that she has a strong knowledge about politics but isn't interested about power. And also she wants to live a quiet life. Lady Jinyeon was a joyful person and it's easy to talk with her. 

It stopped raining.  When the sun rises Paoh went to cook something for Jidiwi.  Jinyeon helped him. Actually the truth is she was the one who cooked the food. 

"When Jidiwi wake up give him food and ask him to have a nice bath. It will make him more comfortable.  Since it's morning I must go back otherwise Dara will be so worried.  Thank you for your help Paoh. I'm grateful. Tell Jidiwi that I thank him too"  With that Jinyeon left Paoh and hurried her way back home. 

After hours later Jidiwi woke up and started to look for Jinyeon. He noticed Paoh and asked about Jinyeon.

" Lady Jinyeon left early morning my lord. "

" What! She left. Why didn't she tell me that she was leaving?"

" she said that she doesn't want to wake you up. You had a nice sleep.  Didn't you my lord?" " Afer years. Yes, I did. Where does she live?"

" She didn't say anything about that"

" I need to find her, If i want to sleep peacefully.  Why didn't you ask about her living place Paoh?" 

" I need to find her."

" Do you trust her my lord? Don't forget who you are?"

" well, It's not me who called her in is it? Do you trust her? "

" Yes, I do. She seems a unique person. " 

" I need to find her Paoh. I feel very comfortable with her. Don't worry. I won't let her find that I'm the faceless king of Silla. I won't put her life in danger. She worths me  a lot. Find her" He said while eating. 

" who cooked the food by the way. It's really delicious. Don't tell me it's you Paoh. It was Jinyeon  wasn't it? "

" yes your majesty "

" She is a beautiful girl with many talents " he mumbled to himself.