Chapter 5

"But it wasn't that easy. Since your father was the head of Keng clan and also he was an excellent doctor. People loved him. At this moment your mother lady Gyeong got pregnant with you. Having two children gives more power to the throne that's why your mother got poisoned by Jiso. But luckily you survived princess. When the king passed she got more afraid. Three years ago when the king got ill when he was hiding that's why she asked your father to take care of him. So, she could kill you all later. That why killed all of your family. The throne of Silla is your birthright my lady"

Jinyoen remembered the day clearly. She was eleven years old at that time. She wanted to take the throne. Her birthright. But when she got older she started to think about the reason that her father refuse the throne. She began to see the real truth about power. That's why she decide to come back to the capital two years ago. She wanted to help to the people just like her father. Now she is positive that she had taken the right decision.

                                                                 ... 

"One cannot die so easily. The woman who barely survived decided a mole right here. No one could recognize her. If you looked at her mole like this,the person's face just changes. Late at night the woman had the man rest his head on her head and said his as she stared at him.

                                           "Why did we meet?"

Jidiwi was sitting alone on a wooden bench while listening to a story of a young woman who was surrounded by the citizens  of Silla. He found it so silly. His mind was wondering about Jinyoen. He heard a bell like laughter coming form his right. He saw her. Three days he searched whole capital to find Jinyoen but he couldn't. There she was laughing. He heard a man talking to her.

"Jin, I got everything I need. Let's go."

"Wait Yanwoo this is the best part of the story"

"Just tell me how many times have you heard this story before?"

"One,  two, three ah! this is the fourth time"

"Jin, I need to get back. Your sister will have our heads if we didn't hurry up"

"My sister your wife. Beside she is going to take her anger from you not me. You should go. I'm going to listen to the story." Yanwoo shocked his head and left. From the corner of her eyes Jinyoen saw Jidiwi was looking at her and she didn't want to talk with him. So, she left quickly. But Jidiwi  noticed it. He started following her. Jinyoen went to a  jewelry shop and hid behind the curtains. She saw Jidiwi was going to the opposite direction and quickly ran back her home sighing in relief.

Jidiwi couldn't find her. He was dis pointed.