Chapter 11

Next morning when Ahro and newly confirmed Sunwoo were having their breakfast Jinyoen came and dragged Sunwoo out.

"Tell me somthing that only two of us know" She asked while pointing her finger at him.

"When you were six years old you wanted to climb a tree. Your father didn't allow you to go. You made me promise to go with you. And you fell down from the branch and has a scar in your left knee" When he finished saying that Jinyoen hugged him tightly and said

"Don't leave me again orabeoni"

                                                                   ....

Later on that day when Jinyoen was at her home she heard someone walking by her. She turned her head and came face to face with someone familiar.

"Jidiwi, how did you find me here? She asked while crossing her hands. He fake a cough and looked at Jinyoen.

"I came to see the physician. What a coincidence. I have a fever. Do I not?" He gently took Jinyoen's hand and placed in his forehead. She pulled it away from him.

"Are you crazy? Do you want to sleep here too?"

"People usually don't say those things aloud."

"What are you doing here?"

"I was worried"

"About me? Why?"

"If you don't understand then let's say I'm sick" He lie down the table which used to make medicine to people. Jinyoen rolled her eyes and put her hands on her hips,

"What do you need" She asked in a monotone voice.

"Give me some medicine. Something spicy and bitter."

"Can't you see that I'm busy. Go away. Tomorrow is the King's birthday parade you will find something to do in there"

"Do you not feel the king is a moron who cannot show his face? Why does he need a parade?" Jidiwi said sadly as he looked down.

"Why did you say such a thing? You don't know how the king feels about this do you? May be he doesn't want to live like that. May be he doesn't have another choice. It's not a sin to be young and weak. Every tree has a time called plant. But when they become a tree they forget that they had a time like that.That's why most people call him by those things. But people mustn't forget that they had a young and week time period. "

"So, do you think that the king will be a good king?"

"I can't say something for sure since I haven't met him. But if he wants to become a good king then he must step away from his mother's shadow. As long as he stays under it he won't be a good ruler. I can understand how the king must be feeling, because I've faced the same situation like him. Now, go away. I have so many work to do" With that Jinyoen went inside her home.

Jidiwi looked at the place where the beautiful girl once stood and signed before walk away."What did you mean by the same situation Chang Jinyoen? You are right. I must stay away from the queen's shadow."