Chapter 30

Jinyone was reading a book when the clinic door was suddenly opened.  She looked up and saw princess Sookmyung was standing in front of her. She got up and bowed. Sookmyung looked around the room.

"I heard that you are the physician here." She said while looking up and down at Jinyoen. 

"Yes, I am."

"You are a beautiful lady.  Is it ok for you to work with bunch of guys?"

"They are really nice princess.  I don't mind working here."

"Since I'm going to stay in here you can be my physician also"

"I can't do that princess.  I'm sorry "

"What?"

"I'm here to treat hwarang.  Hwarang only.  It's not my duty to look after other people who live here. I'm sorry princess but I won't be treating you. "

"Do you know who I am? How dare you speak to me like that?" Spat the princess angrily. 

"I know who you are very well princess. Just because I'm the physician here doesn't mean that I'm your servant.  Because I'm not" Jinyoen answered calmly.  The princess glared at her and stormed away. Jinyoen signed angrily.

                                           ...

While Jinyoen was attaching pearls to make a necklace Jidiwi walked in a big smile on his face.

"Why are you here?" Jinyoen asked annoyingly.

"I always come here" Jinyoen rolled her eyes and sighed. "Of cause you are."

"Anyway what is with you and these pearls? You seemed very attached to pearls. You always wear something which has made by them" Jidiwi questioned.

"It because I like them and they clam me down" Jidiwi turned her toward him.

"What is it?"

"Are you sure that Sookmyung is your sister? You two are nothing alike. She is so much like your mother"

"Did you meet her?"

"I did. She asked me to be her physician. Which I refused. I'm not a servant here. She can't ask me something like that." Jidiwi nodded his head.

"I know. She is so like mother."

"By the way what brings you here? And what is it? You are worried about something." Jidiwi looked at her clearly shocked.

"Why? Did I say something wrong?"

"No. it's not like that. How did you know that I am worried over something?"

"Because you are. I can see that right through your eyes."

"I've lost my bracelet"

"Which bracelet?"

"I have a bracelet which proves that I am a member of the royal family. And I lost it."

"What! When! How"

"Sunwoo had it earlier and now he had lost it"

"Orabeoni, how did he get that? "

"I was there when his friend was killed. I tried to stop their deaths. But I couldn't.  I was late. He somehow remembered my bracelet. The day at the carpenter's shop I lost it and Sunwoo had it with him. Now it had lost."

"Didn't you ask it from him?"

"I did. But he said he needs it."

"You stupid person! How did you let that happen? You could have at least told me about this. Then I would have gotten it from him. What if it went to wrong hands. They will know that the king is in the hwarang. You must find it"

Jidiwi stared at her in amusement. "You are worried about it more than me"

"Of cause I am. We can't let them know that the king is here. Your problems are my problems and your worries are my worries."

"I always knew I fell for right woman."

"Stop murmuring   you look like an idiot ."

"Well, you did call me your idiot remember" Jinyoen shot a glare at him and walked away.

"I'm an idiot because I can't see anything except you"