Chapter 28

Jinyoen and Jidiwi were walking . Jidiwi had his hands wrapped around Jinyoen as she couldn't walk properly. Jidiwi looked at her seeing that she was in a deep thought.

"You know it's strange not to hear your voice. When I'm with you, you usually talk nonstop." Jinyoen suddenly stopped.

"Are you really the king?"

"Yes, I am" Jinyoen stared at him. "Oh"

"What is the meaning of 'Oh'"

"I just remembered the things I did to you. The things I said to you about you. And me knowing your secret is dangerous. You should have left me to die." Jidiwi stopped.

"You are the most special person to me. I won't let anything to happen you. I confessed you are the woman I love in front of the queen. Why are you not saying anything?"

"Why? Why do you love me?" Jidiwi lifted her chin and looked at her eyes.

"You made me a fool at the first day we met. The sparkle of your eyes lights my mood. Your smile makes my heart warm. I want to stay with you. Hug you. Comfort you. I want to kiss you. I love you so much. You are my life. I know you have lost so many people because of me. I promise I won't let that happen again. I won't leave you. I promise you.." Jinyoen didn't let him finish. She connected their lips. Jidiwi was shocked but quickly started kissing her back bringing her small body closer to him. There were only them. All they could see and feel was them. Their surrounding didn't matter to them anymore. When Jinyoen pulled away, she pointed her finger at him" I don't care if you are the king but If you left me, I will kill you by myself"

"I don't think I can leave you ever again." With that he connected their lips again.

"Your mother won't let go this easily."

"Let her try. I will protect you." Jidiwi lift her up.

"What are you doing?"

"Looking after you. You will take forever to walk with your injured leg and I don't want to see you in pain, my lady"

"Idiot. No, you are not just an idiot. You are my idiot. How about it? Will you be my idiot?"

"I am already yours. But don't forget that I'm the king here."

"You are not a king for me. You are the man I love. I love you Jinhenung" Jidiwi couldn't help but smile. He was happy that the woman he loves does love him back. He felt Jinyoen wrapped her hands around his neck tightly and smiled when she gave a kiss to his cheek. When he looked at her she hid her face while laughing. As Jinyoen's hands released their tight grip on his neck he laughed knowing that she is fast asleep.