Chapter 20

Jinyoen was cleaning the physician room and stopped when she saw Jidiwi walking towards her with a big smile on his face. She tried to close the door but couldn't.

"Did you sleep well? You look like you did. I didn't even get a wink" Jidiwi glanced up and down at the girl.

"What brings you here?" Questioned Jinyoen while going back.

"What brings me here is our little moment last night" His smile grew bigger even it's possible.

"If you are here to apologize, it's accepted." Jidiwi didn't notice Jinyoen grab one of the acupuncture needles from the table to her side.

"Apologize? Why do I need to Apologize?" 

"People apologize when they did something wrong. "

"What I did wrong?" Jidiwi asked earning a slight glare from the girl in front of him.

"If kissing me wasn't your mistake, then what was it. I don't think you know me well, if I had been right mind yesterday I would have killed you. Let's just say it's never happened. Agree?" Jinyoen spoke pointing her finger at him.

"Pretend it never happened?" Jidiwi asked as he began to walk towards her.

"Stop right there.  Don't forget that I am a physician. I know a pressure points which make your manhood useless,  I will press one of those" Jinyoen threatened. 

Jidiwi shock his head and began to come over. Jinyoen punctured his leg making him freeze and widen his eyes at the girl in front of him.

"You won't be able to move for a bit. Next time, I will press the actual point to make you a useless man" Jinyoen sighed and left the room.

                                                              ...

Jinyoen was particularly running around the kitchen because that was the exam day . She was worried about Sunwoo.  She was playing with her pearl necklace which she does when is was nervous.  Finally PiJooki couldn't take it anymore. 

"I know you are worried my lady but running around the kitchen doesn't do any different" Jinyoen grabbed a knife and pointed it to Pi Jooki

"Tell me, will he pass or not? Tell me"

"M-my lady what are you doing. You are holding a knife "

"Huh!" Jinyoen looked at her hand and quickly dropped the knife.   She heard the exam was over . She saw the papers. She saw that both Jidiwi and Sunwoo had written one word.  She took those papers and went to find Master Wi hwa. When she spotted him she showed them that papers and asked,  

"What is this? Why did you passed him for writing this and why not my brother? Do you know how hard he studied huh? It's not good to think about rank in here " 

Wi hwa tried to go away but Jinyoen blocked his path. 

"If something happens like this again I will take care of you" She went to find Sunwoo. Jinyoen met Jidiwi and she showed the papers to him.

"Why did you come to learn from me? You could easily give the blank paper. How you could pass? Why not him? I think it's because I payed attention to you"  When Jidiwi heard these words he smirked. 

"So, you accept that you care for me. That was the most beautiful thing I heard " Jinyoen turned around to go.

"What should I do to make you mine?" He asked. 

"Just be yourself " Jinyoen murmured to herself and left.