Chapter 9

Jidiwi sat alone at a private booth in Okta while a young lady was playing a lute. She stopped and asked,

"Are you waiting for lady Jinyoen my lord? "

"Lady Jinyoen! Do you know her?"

"Anyone who is in the capital knows about her lord. She is the youngest daughter of Chang Hangwon."

"But I thought Chang family lives away from capital because they are merchants."

"Yes, they are. But lady Jinyoen, her sister lady Dara and her husband lord Yanwoo moved here two years ago. They are an excellent physicians but they don't threat nobles .They threat poor people. They don't care about their rank at all. lord Yanwoo and lady Dara aren't that much social but lady Jinyoen has more outgoing personalty. She is easy to hangout. She always smiling brightly. People adore her."

Jinyoen was peacefully drinking some tea when Ahro dragged her out.

"Where are we going Ahro? I can walk you know. There is no need of dragging me"

"Sorry Jin. But Pi Joo Ki gave me a job and I need your help."

"What is it?"

"He asked me to find beautiful men for Hwarang."

"So, why do you need my help?"

"Jin they are nobles"

"So what?" Ahro mentally slapped her face.

"Jin they are nobles and you are a noble so, in the case they questioned me you can save me"

"I still don't understand a thing. But I like walking. So, let's go."

Two girls started walking around the whole capital in order to find beautiful men. While they were resting by sitting on a bench Ahro marked the places that they went.

"Hmm we have left Okta."

"Okata" Suddenly Jidiwi's face came to Jinyoen's mind."

"No, not Okta"

"Jin is there something wrong?"

"No, not at all. Ahro would you mind going Okta alone. I'll meet you at the outside"

"But Jin" Jinyoen was out of the site.

                                                  ...

 Paoh rush inside Okta towards Jidiwi who sat alone at the corner and breathed heavily as he sat beside his master.

"Lady Jinyoen is with a young girl named Ahro and they are running around the capital without stopping. I have never followed anyone like that before"

Jidiwi stared at Paoh amusement and smirked."Where is she now?

                                                                     ...

Jinyoen wanted to meet the carpenter to get some arrows for Yanwoo.  What went unnoticed by her  that she was being followed and her pursuer was also being followed by someone else. She entered the shop looking around.

"Excuse me"  Jinyoen called while opening a door which led her to a whole room filled with them. She couldn't go more farther. Suddenly she was grabbed and hidden behind a door. She tried to scream. But her mouth was covered.

"Shhh, I do not want to hurt you. But if you make a noise the man who is following me may kill you" Afraid Jinyoen grabbed the hand of the masked man and leaned back.

"Don't be afraid. I won't let him hurt you" He whispered.

"I'm more worried about you. What if you got hurt because of me." The man looked at her and tried to say something but cut off.

"Come out here" The masked man protectively wrapped his arm around Jinyoen and covered her from his body.

"Is hiding a habit of yours? Are you that afraid of showing your face?" The man  released his grip from her and whispered,

"Run. Do not look back. I will meet you another time."

Jinyoen looked at his eyes and said " Please be careful" and ran off finding the exit. Jinyoen took a step forward and her eyes widen by the shock.

There was a sward pointing at her.