Chapter 43

Later on the day Jinyoen was asked to meet Jinheung. When Jinyoen approach next to him, she immediately noticed that he was so pale and shocked. She asked him the reason.

"Sunwoo also a sacred bone Jinu. He also does have a right to the throne. What should I do? People seemed to trust him more than me. I don't understand anything" . Jinyoen simply smiled.

"Do you still think him as your friend Jinheung.?"

"Yes, he is my only friend after your brother"

"Then talk to him"

"What?"

"You heard me. Talk to him Jinheung. Talk to him as his friend not as the king. I'm sure you will find a way to win. Another thing. Do not make the same mistake just like your mother. Don't try to control the hwarang. Let them chose their king."

Jinheung felt that Jinyoen knows something he doesn't. He didn't know why Jinyoen asked him to do this. But he trusted Jinyoen more than his life. So, decide to take the path which she showed.

Jinyoen kissed his forehead and said, "Remember you two are best friends. Never forget that."

                                                              ...

Jinheung was sitting in the throne room. He remembered how royal Sunwoo looked when he claimed to be the king in Baekje. He also remembered Jinyoen's words. He asked Paoh to bring Sunwoo to meet him.

When Sunwoo arrived the throne room looked empty. He took few steps towards it. Suddenly he found a sword pointed at his throat. He turned to see Jinheung who asked, "Do you want to sit there?"

Sunwoo pointed his sword at Jinheung's throat asking"Do you think yourself as the owner of the throne?"

"I've killed you many times in my mind causing the death of my friend. But I couldn't kill you physically because I hoped you weren't the king" Sunwoo said to him. Jinheung dropped the sword.

"If you want to end this, kill me" Sunwoo slashed his sword but instead of killing Jinheung he cut down the bracelet.

"Is it the end?" Jinheung questioned.

"We have different paths now." Answered Sunwoo and he left.

                                                          ...

Park Younshil was relived when Sunwoo came to meet him with Lord Hwi-kyung. He said that he needed to change the king.

"If you want to become the king master Sunwoo you need someone who has the power to effect the throne. I believe you know about whom I'm talking about"

"Jinyoen" Sunwoo simply answered. He said he would talk to her about this matter. And Park Youngshill smirked knowing he had beat Jinyoen.

                                                            ...

"Kyung" Jinyoen called for her maiden.She gave a letter to her hand and

"Give this to Paoh. He knows what to do" She bowed to Jinyoen and left.

Jinyoen went to meet the queen.

"You are not well" She examined. "You have been taking that poison for a long time period Jiso. It has made you this weaker."

"Why are you here?" Queen questioned her.

"I came here to tell you that I know a way to give the throne to Jinheung and no one will questioned his ownership."

"What is it?"