Chapter 7

"So, we met again." Jidiwi smirked at her.

"What do you need"

"You know very well what I need."

"Ah! Again. Why are you doing me this. I can't sing for you. Go and find someone else" Jinyoen started to walk away. But Jidiwi grabbed her hand and led her to another room.

"I'm not going to sing that's it."

"With ruckus outside would anyone notice that you were here? They would even not know if you died in here."

"Are threatening me? You can't do anything for me."

"Well, what do you want in return?"

"You are not going to stop this untill I sing are you?"

"Yes" Jinyoen sighed and sat down.

"I'm doing this because I pity you. And only until you fell asleep."

" That's all what I want" Jinyoen grabbed bunch of silk and made a pillow. She signed Jidiwi to lay down and started to sing. Jinyoen felt a wave of tiredness washed all over her. Seeing how Jidiwi was sleeping she allowed herself to rest in the floor. She was sleeping peacefully when Jidiwi woke up from having a nightmare. He went near to the girl and moved her hair away from her face so, he could get a better look at the girl. Even since he met the girl on that night he began to have dreams about her. He couldn't stop himself thinking about her. For some reason thinking about Jinyoen bought a smile to his face. He lightly stroked her face and smiled when she leaned his touch. He carefully pick her up and settled down her on the pillows which he was sleeping before. Jidiwi kissed her forehead and left.     

                                             ...

"My lady , you should wake up"

"Huh" Jinyoen was shocked at first. When she noticed that she was still in Okta she was angry at Ahro for leaving her here. She looked around and she found that she was sleeping on pillows she made last night.

"How did I end here. Did he? Oh! My" After realizing Jidiwi must had carry her here a small smile made its way towards her lips.

"Do you know where is Ahro?" She questioned the person whom woke her up. She shook her head saying 'no'. While Jinyoen was walking her home she met both Ahro and Sooyeon.

"Ah! Thankyou very much for leaving me in Okta yesterday Ahro." jinyoen glared at her friend.

"I'm sorry Jin. I thought you went home early" When Jinyoen told them about last night they immediately started asking her questions.

"Are you saying you slept with him?"

"Was he good looking"?

"Yes, he was. And no.  I did sleep but we didn't sleep. And for last night I stayed at your place Sooyeon got it?" Jinyoen said while glaring at them. Two of them shivered and nodded their heads. They both knew that Jinyoen is scary when she is mad.

                                                  ...

Ahro and Jinyoen went Ahro's home to meet Ahro's father. Jinyoen threat him like her second father. Ahro and her father were the only ones who knew that she is the daughter of Keng Haneul.

"Hello father, I ..." Jinyeon stopped talking since she noticed blood speaks of his face.

"Father are you all right? Are you hurt? Let me check " Said Jinyoen worriedly.

"There is a serious patient inside. So,do not go in. And if someone asked about me tell them that I'm on a trip to find herbs" Said Ahn Ji .

"Father, do you need my help?" Questioned Jinyeon.

"No, Jin. It's fine. You two should rest."

"How serious he can be? Do you have any idea Jin? You are an excellent physician after all"

"Ahro I didn't see him. Did I? How I can say that. However I haven't seen father like that before so, his life must still be in danger. Anyway I need to go Ahro. I promised Yanwoo that I'll help him to find herbs. "

"Wait, Can I come with you? There's nothing to do in here."

"Well, come on then. We are already late."